Rap About Nothing: Hip Hop Chat Thread

Top 2?
mjlol.png

His mom said it

I mean no mom is really gonna sit there and say their child was just a dummy :lol:, i think it's a mixture of both. Waka probably did have more knowledge then he let on but he was also 1000% a young ***** in the streets wylin as a teen/young man. when living that type of lifestyle it's hard to show any other side than aggression.

I mean no mom is really gonna sit there and say their child was just a dummy :lol:, i think it's a mixture of both. Waka probably did have more knowledge then he let on but he was also 1000% a young ***** in the streets wylin as a teen/young man. when living that type of lifestyle it's hard to show any other side than aggression.

Being wild and how he used to act during interviews are two different things.

GRODT is a classic and its hot af but its not a “complete/perfect album”.

Its like 17 tracks of street bangers. That doesnt really equal a technically sound constructed album.

S*** was def hot tho. *shrugs*

GRODT is a classic and its hot af but its not a “complete/perfect album”.

Its like 17 tracks of street bangers. That doesnt really equal a technically sound constructed album.

S*** was def hot tho. *shrugs*
agreed fully. classic album. not perfect.

a perfect album is near impossible. a universally perfect album (as in perfect to all) will never exist.

albums that came close for me include MBDTF and Usher's Confessions. Albums that I do think are perfect only includes Thriller. And you gotta catch me on a day where I feel like listening to that soft *** girl is mine track.

I don't skip a song except for PIMP and In Da Club and that's only cause those songs got played the **** out 03-05 but I still like those songs.

I think the production is flawless and I love 50s flows and content.

I guess we all got our opinions. Confessions ain't even a top 3 Usher album for me and MBDTF is my favorite Kanye album but I skip like 3-4 songs on that album.

N's want to talk about filler?????

College Dropout and Late Registration are full of filler. From worthless skits to terrible songs.

Graduation is solid but I'm not listening to Barry Bonds and another two songs on that album that I can't remember the name of

Crazy how the edited version of in da club better than the og.

Just sounds like some unnecessary curses on there.

College Dropout and Late Registration are full of filler. From worthless skits to terrible songs.

Graduation is solid but I'm not listening to Barry Bonds and another two songs on that album that I can't remember the name of
Skits don't count

while I never agreed, Kanye did and pubically admitted as much.

I see no filler on CD...MAYBE School Spirit but that'd be a lot of rappers best single.

skits on LR may be filler, but I thought they were funny and does a decent job of tying the school theme together he was rocking with.

I don't skip a song except for PIMP and In Da Club and that's only cause those songs got played the **** out 03-05 but I still like those songs.

I think the production is flawless and I love 50s flows and content.

I guess we all got our opinions. Confessions ain't even a top 3 Usher album for me and MBDTF is my favorite Kanye album but I skip like 3-4 songs on that album.
only track I MAY skip on MBDTF is Monster. everything else is my groove.

Far from flawless. Personally speaking, grodt represents more of a classic moment in hip hop than a classic album itself. It has plenty hits but the album had plenty some I skipped then and now. I hated that ******* PIMP song

Back
Top Bottom