Rap About Nothing: Hip Hop Chat Thread

I could understand this coming from a bunch of young *****s, but these cats were Certified dudes in the streets for decades.... who already were turned on to that industry **** through their dipset affiliations. I don't understand how they then went on to let a lil ***** with literally no street experience get that close to the street ****.

Also im not sure how witness protection works but if this doesn't involve your family this dude is more of a coward than i thought. People gotta understand this dude ain't just snitching on Shotty & other cats involved with Treyway, he's literally throwing an indicment on the ENTIRE nine trey set.... these *****s have factions along the ENTIRE east coast. anyone he loves is legit in danger because of this dude man smh

That's what had me trippin when I found out Mel Matrix was attaching himself to that BS. You been blood'n your whole life then attract this much attention to your set for what? The money ain't worth that. Most likely they was already under the watchful eye but you invited a OBVIOUS rat bastard to be the nail in the coffin.

We all saw where this was headed.

That's what had me trippin when I found out Mel Matrix was attaching himself to that BS. You been blood'n your whole life then attract this much attention to your set for what? The money ain't worth that. Most likely they was already under the watchful eye but you invited a OBVIOUS rat bastard to be the nail in the coffin.

We all saw where this was headed.

yea prior to any of this 69 **** the feds had already done a multi state conspiracy on the gang, so they was absolutely hot... but adding this dude to the mix just expedited it all :smh:.

sadly the next generation still isn't gonna learn from this

Jones is lucky he distanced himself from this **** man, literally all these dudes who got knocked Rah Diggs, Mel Murda, Light, Ro murda are dudes who Jim been around/ shouting out on songs since the inception of dipset

gotta be survivors remorse like a mutha****a

Also that is even more reason why i'm perplexed that they didn't see this ending from a mile away...... this ***** knows ALL the inner workings of the entire organization, how the **** did they allow him to get that close

Jim is blessed. With Jim's antics and problems over the years he's lucky to be alive.

*****s had a cash cow....and basically hit a legal lick managing him.

Instead of saying F the street BS, and grab the cash...these ******s were running around committing Felonies in NEW YORK CITY....one of the most surveilled places on earth...with the harshest gun laws....while posting on social media...and running around with one of the most famous dudes in the music business in the internet era.

Being “hot” ain’t even the word. Flat out stupidity.

Yeah man, I don't get some of them like Shotti. You can be gangsta and still operate in the industry. He got legal money and just kept it business as usual. He hit the lick and didn't utilize it fully. Instead of balling out for a year, he could have been doing it for ten or twenty. Dudes are so in the streets they don't know how to turn it off and think long term.

Back
Top Bottom