Rap About Nothing: Hip Hop Chat Thread

Jones is lucky he distanced himself from this **** man, literally all these dudes who got knocked Rah Diggs, Mel Murda, Light, Ro murda are dudes who Jim been around/ shouting out on songs since the inception of dipset

gotta be survivors remorse like a mutha****a

Also that is even more reason why i'm perplexed that they didn't see this ending from a mile away...... this ***** knows ALL the inner workings of the entire organization, how the **** did they allow him to get that close

Jones is lucky he distanced himself from this **** man, literally all these dudes who got knocked Rah Diggs, Mel Murda, Light, Ro murda are dudes who Jim been around/ shouting out on songs since the inception of dipset

gotta be survivors remorse like a mutha****a

Also that is even more reason why i'm perplexed that they didn't see this ending from a mile away...... this ***** knows ALL the inner workings of the entire organization, how the **** did they allow him to get that close

*****s had a cash cow....and basically hit a legal lick managing him.

Instead of saying F the street BS, and grab the cash...these ******s were running around committing Felonies in NEW YORK CITY....one of the most surveilled places on earth...with the harshest gun laws....while posting on social media...and running around with one of the most famous dudes in the music business in the internet era.

Being “hot” ain’t even the word. Flat out stupidity.

*****s had a cash cow....and basically hit a legal lick managing him.

Instead of saying F the street BS, and grab the cash...these ******s were running around committing Felonies in NEW YORK CITY....one of the most surveilled places on earth...with the harshest gun laws....while posting on social media...and running around with one of the most famous dudes in the music business in the internet era.

Being “hot” ain’t even the word. Flat out stupidity.

I could understand this coming from a bunch of young ******, but these cats were Certified dudes in the streets for decades.... who already were turned on to that industry **** through their dipset affiliations. I don't understand how they then went on to let a lil ***** with literally no street experience get that close to the street ****.

Also im not sure how witness protection works but if this doesn't involve your family this dude is more of a coward than i thought. People gotta understand this dude ain't just snitching on Shotty & other cats involved with Treyway, he's literally throwing an indicment on the ENTIRE nine trey set.... these ****** have factions along the ENTIRE east coast. anyone he loves is legit in danger because of this dude man smh

I could understand this coming from a bunch of young *****s, but these cats were Certified dudes in the streets for decades.... who already were turned on to that industry **** through their dipset affiliations. I don't understand how they then went on to let a lil ***** with literally no street experience get that close to the street ****.

Also im not sure how witness protection works but if this doesn't involve your family this dude is more of a coward than i thought. People gotta understand this dude ain't just snitching on Shotty & other cats involved with Treyway, he's literally throwing an indicment on the ENTIRE nine trey set.... these *****s have factions along the ENTIRE east coast. anyone he loves is legit in danger because of this dude man smh

All this. Mel and Them pushing 40. Shotti having shootouts in broad day light in NYC like its an episode from money and violence.

And yup. Oh....he’s the WORST kind of Rat. Like, some could MAYBE understand telling on the people that harmed him....but he telling on everybody...and even worse, telling on the n**** Kooda who he PAID 10 bands to shoot at Chief Keef. Like, this dude actually called a starving dude from the hood...and told him to shoot at a n**** he has no real beef with other than social media. And then tells on him.

That’s some devilish **** right there. Straight foul.

I could understand this coming from a bunch of young *****s, but these cats were Certified dudes in the streets for decades.... who already were turned on to that industry **** through their dipset affiliations. I don't understand how they then went on to let a lil ***** with literally no street experience get that close to the street ****.

Also im not sure how witness protection works but if this doesn't involve your family this dude is more of a coward than i thought. People gotta understand this dude ain't just snitching on Shotty & other cats involved with Treyway, he's literally throwing an indicment on the ENTIRE nine trey set.... these *****s have factions along the ENTIRE east coast. anyone he loves is legit in danger because of this dude man smh

Ain’t nobody in danger dawg. Y’all let Alpo roam free. These “certified” street n_ let the boy who cried wolf, infiltrate their faction. They was doomed from the beginning. You could look at this man and tell he was gone squeal. But as Crocket said, they CHOSE to commit all these crimes, right under the umbrella of the NYPD. These “OGs” and “Certified” dudes want attention just like these young cats. Streets been dead, ain’t no code.

NYC, take ya charge. Walk the plank. Hang from the gallows. Whole city sold 30+ years of its rap culture and mystic, for some bum Mexican dude, with rainbow hair.

upload_2019-9-17_20-56-32.gif

69 was a government plant like a lot of y'all was saying. He's a treacherous **********er for real

It's crazy how most of these OG NY bloods was 5%ers

OG Shaquell was and is super intelligent.

Lot of these brother's could've used their brains to do something totally different

Same **** with many former panthers out on the West going the gang route, even with knowledge & understanding of what black people really are, poverty & scarcity will rip that to shreds

Back
Top Bottom