Rap About Nothing: Hip Hop Chat Thread

Lol @ you thinking non whites don't do opioids

Drugs see no color homeboy

Duh, I know Blacks do heroin and what not but, we are the minority in the states. White people love that dog food and crystal meth. They’ve always done more drugs than us :lol:

And drink more booze

Even with the rise of fentanyl and opioids, you say that foolishness

cc3988fef28c64557b34d4208a06a904.gif

what you think heroin is? Black people BEEN dying from opioids
it's been a crisis the media just cares now because white kids get hooked on oxy and graduate to H when they couldn't afford the pills anymore

Fool, I know what it is. Still and all, they’ve done it far more than we have. Even if you want to go back to the 50s, 60s, and 70s. It’s a numbers game.

White people been doing it since the 40s, 50s, etc. too. What’s your point? :lol: In both Europe and America.

Talking about some “what I think heroin is”. The media cared back then too. :lol: :lol: y’all just ain’t never pay attention. Prescription drug abuse didn’t get huge until the 2000s. Before that, it was STILL heroin, cocaine, etc.

nah what is YOUR point? who cares who does it more, black people still dying from it, but it's not an issue to you because it's not
a crisis? what? it's a crisis, you just haven't been told it is because the media doesn't care that black folks die from it

nah what is YOUR point? who cares who does it more, black people still dying from it, but it's not an issue to you because it's not
a crisis? what? it's a crisis, you just haven't been told it is because the media doesn't care that black folks die from it

I CARE who does it more. That’s why I made the statement. Why do you even listen to the media and it’s BS? I don’t need it to tell me what’s going on. I got two eyes bruh, I go OUTSIDE. Fact remains, white people do more drugs. And drink more booze. And, what?

And nah, it AIN’T my crisis. Because the majority of my family members ain’t dumb enough to indulge in it. That’s good enough for you?

People are going to do drugs. End of story. I bet the vast majority of you guys do drugs, that’s what makes it more ironic.

It is, what It is bro. Go picket outside these big pharmaceutical company headquarters, or these doctors offices who commit Medical fraud.

Since you’re such an avid participant in the daily news. Do you direct that same energy, towards these pill manufacturers? I think not. I ain’t the one synthesizing these drugs :lol: :rofl:

first say you don't care cuz black people ain't dying from it
but black people do die from it
so you amend it to "my relatives ain't dying from it"
then the old "it is what it is" which means absolutely nothing
nt loves to feign ignorance yet know it all at the same time. how does that work

Just left that show. Didn’t believe it at first when Rocko came out. :lol:

Glad to see they deaded that though. That interview Hendrixx did with Big Bank had to have played a role in that.

Show was CRAZY though. Future and Meek really on to something with this tour. That **** was going UP. :smokin

Just left that show. Didn’t believe it at first when Rocko came out. :lol:

Glad to see they deaded that though. That interview Hendrixx did with Big Bank had to have played a role in that.

Show was CRAZY though. Future and Meek really on to something with this tour. That **** was going UP. :smokin
What he say in the interview????

Back
Top Bottom