Rap About Nothing: Hip Hop Chat Thread

B47E7199-BA12-4842-85F8-0AA9F4844C3A.jpeg

anejo gang

Going to have to try that first combo.
ED4E916B-1ACC-4CD7-B902-3043B6E58953.png

Tried a White Russian for the first time last night and those things hit a lot more than I thought it would.

Have said this in other threads but if you guys want a list of craft cocktail drink recipes, holler at me.

827E0970-9EFB-4E0A-9AF0-E649CA422165.jpeg

I ain’t eem like eggnog before last night

my cousin copped me a fifth of regular crown and crown apple when it was first released for Christmas..she.playrd me lol she asked me to open the crown apple to "see what it taste like" an hour and half later the bottle.was gone between her myself and my other cousin

crown > henn..i haven't had henny in years..i mess with henny but crown taste better

it's either crown, tequila, or Titos..people be faking on Titos for 25 dollars you can drink all night and not be ****ed up

Maxo nem packed out some fan for throwing beer on him :smh: :lol:

Bruh gon catch a case/lawsuit messing w these type of fans lol

crown > henn..i haven't had henny in years..i mess with henny but crown taste better

it's either crown, tequila, or Titos..people be faking on Titos for 25 dollars you can drink all night and not be ****ed up
Tito’s is my go-to low calorie spirit of choice when I’m out and about.

I absolutely hate feeling bloated in social settings.

Unless I’m with my dogs... then it’s Hennypalooza.
F4ED2E82-6274-4546-AD80-5AFCA71E01CE.png

Don’t know why black folk got attached to Henny. **** ain’t all that tbh.
Pretty sure I read something alluding to them being the first liquor company to advertise to the black demographic sometime ago? In Essence or Jet magazine or something similar I think. Years of advertising (including rappers) and seeing those around you consume it will sublimanly do that to ya.

Pretty sure I read something alluding to them being the first liquor company to advertise to the black demographic sometime ago? In Essence magazine or something similar I think. Years of advertising (including rappers) and seeing those around you consume it will sublimanly do that to ya.
Prolly true. I wouldn’t put it against them to do so

Back
Top Bottom