Rap About Nothing: Hip Hop Chat Thread

I don't think there's anything to it, but this is really some weirdo **** texting these underage girls like her and Billie Eilish.

1575431252984.png

1575431279831.png

jimmy jam daughter. 2000. these not new pics

1575431444780.png

Last edited:
no talk of game brother
putting they business in the streets
:nerd: :nerd:
seems like big fase tired of game bs
but why now when he got an album dropping
when u coulda been said something

no talk of game brother
putting they business in the streets
:nerd: :nerd:
seems like big fase tired of game bs
but why now when he got an album dropping
when u coulda been said something

I hate even acknowledging Game, his music or antics.

I was wondering why he put family business out in to his fathers death. Dude has to make everything he's going through in to some major drama.

Who would read a former correctional officer and fake thug’s book? I’d rather watch paint dry

Once again, if yall stop being so closed minded and actually READ what he said then you'd get what I was saying but whatever lol

Crazy how some of you will separate Kanye and/or R Kelly's antics and pedophilia from their music but then be going in on people like Game, Ross, or TIP. Their lil antics don't even compare with those 2 bozos but I digress.

In a world full of fake thugs, posers, fronters, and TURNCOATS...... somehow Ross is a vile human being.

mfers showed ******69 more love than Rick Ross. Like HE was getting respect but Rick Ross is just an appalling human being? I swear this rap s**** is TERRIBLE nowadays.

that dude got an immediate co-sign, but Ross gets all this ridicule? Crazy

Nawl b, they both ain’t getting no love from me.

I agree! I’m just saying the standards have changed. The fans and and antics nowadays have made no parties respectable. Not the fans or musicians. This s**** is the Wild Wild West. These people CONDONED 69 snitching.

As I said, the game is different. Rap has NO credibility anymore. So the whole Rick Ross narrative is a moot point. It’s all all fake out here.

Working as a CO for 6 months as a kid is COMPLETELY different from what 69 did. G T F O H :lol:

Yall just go out your way to hate some dudes while not holding other dudes to the same standards just cause you like their music better.

exactly bruh. They wanna apply 1980s, 90s, philosophy to things.... but “oh, that dusty boom bap s****! It’s 2019, that old s*** is over with! Streaming, yada yada, but on IG or Twitter, such and such is popping!!”

.... Rick Ross a FAKE!!! To much picksy choosey stuff man.

can’t be applying rules that some cats deem old and archaic, when during the Drake, Meek, Pusha T beef....PUBLICATIONS and media said the disses towards drake were to harsh. And you had corporations and people defending a grown man.

the game is different because fans don’t know s****. But people still harboring resentment towards Ross, using standards from the 80s and 90s. It’s dumb

Last edited:
Working as a CO for 6 months as a kid is COMPLETELY different from what 69 did. G T F O H :lol:

Not at all comparing Ross to Tekashi but for me personally Ross being a CO wasn’t as bad as when he was shown a picture of himself, denied it was him, and if memory serves claimed Trick Daddy photoshopped it.

When the pic was real the whole time. That’s some next level sucker **** IMO.

I wasn't a fan of Ross music from day one, the CO thing didn't matter to me. His first album was wack and so was his bars and image. I didn't take him serious as a rapper. Then the CO **** came out and then he denied it, nah he should have owned that but he a whole clown. From his interviews to his music. I'm good.

Nah the drake portion of Joe odcast has me in tears :lol: :lol: :lol:

dude really outchea with several teen friendships

I'm assuming they let him slide and didn't **** on him about it.

I wasn't a fan of Ross music from day one, the CO thing didn't matter to me. His first album was wack and so was his bars and image. I didn't take him serious as a rapper. Then the CO **** came out and then he denied it, nah he should have owned that but he a whole clown. From his interviews to his music. I'm good.

I'm assuming they let him slide and didn't **** on him about it.

Nah they was joking it up & alluding to things, without flat out saying it tho :lol: , **** was jokes tho, completely forgot he dropped a song called teenage fever

Back
Top Bottom