Rap About Nothing: Hip Hop Chat Thread

Any dude that’s “hard up” for women, constant nagging, begging, simping, serenading... I don’t put NOTHING past them.

Drake ain't R. Kelly but he definitely is likely tryna keep them around. Now whether it's because they probably gonna be two of the biggest acts in Hollywood over the next 20 years or if it's because he tryna get in there, remains to be seen.

Either way it looks crazy for a 30+ year old to be texting a THIRTEEN year old "I miss you so much" + the lyrics and views dude has on women and manipulating them :lol:

IDK man. he should chill that out for a minute lol.

“Kind of proof”
“but still some proof that there may be something there”

You all are literally relying on conjecture to pin this man as a pedophile... in the same vein as r kelly.

Again. That’s wild.

Aubrey might not be R Kelly yet but there's proof they both flock to young girls to mold and shape them the way they like. **** is creepy.

I don't know the exact amount amount of times but there have been atleast over 5 underage girls that have come forward about their "friendships" with Drake..dude is up to something whether you believe it or not

he honestly could just be "networking" but to text them regularly is weird

Comparing people isn't always about things being 100% the same between the two. If you've seen enough reports or stories about how some pedophiles work and how Kelly moved there are some similarities.
Sometimes it's not about an exact match but about things looking very similar.

and as far as the "no proof or evidence", Drake having a history of seemingly pining after underage girls in his music a few times and at least one confirmed story of him texting underage girls is a kind of proof. Not damning or concrete, but still some proof that there may be something there.
I could see people's issue with this, Drake hasn't done **** we know of. That said though I get the nuance of what ya'll are saying, not exactly saying they're the same, but for someone super famous and super busy to constantly have time in their schedule to be texting teens will draw suspicion. Typically you only make space in a schedule like that for things you care about. Like I forgot who said if MJ isn't a pedophile, he's the most pedophile behaved non-pedo there is.

comparing son to r kelly is wild. One has documented proof of their wrongdoings and one has reactionary people on the internet making a claim

you all are really trying to pin that man as a pedophile without any proof or evidence?

that’s some wild ****, fam.

:lol:

My *****. He said “he’s no different from R Kelly.” Meaning they are one in the same. The point to which I responded.

Y’all not gonna semantics me to death. :lol:

what I said wasn't a spoken in defense to what somebody else said. I addressed the "comparing Drake to R. Kelly is wild" statement. Again, it's not about him being exactly like R, but if you do a venn diagram of their actions there's more than there should be in the overlap

“Kind of proof”
“but still some proof that there may be something there”

You all are literally relying on conjecture to pin this man as a pedophile... in the same vein as r kelly.

Again. That’s wild.

I'm not trying to pin him as a pedophile, what I said is right there where you didn't quote. His lyrics and the couple confirmed stories show there's enough there that it should be a concern.
But let that cape fly. Maybe you know some stand up 30+ year old guys that aren't involved directly with underage girls but happen to text them regularly

Fun lil "quiz" for the last 10 years of Hip Hop
XXL'S 10 YEAR Rewind Hip Hop Quiz
I scored 44% smh

4074AF91-4376-430C-B58F-8C10704C23F0.jpeg

Some of the questions didn’t even have the right possible answer...that young thug question fasho didn’t

I don’t cape or stan for homie. I’ve slandered him plenty of times on here.

I simply disagree with the social media reactionaries who reach for stories. Besides Teenage Fever, which is a reach to begin with, what other titles or lyrics suggest that he’s out here wildin’ like Kells?

Everyone is in agreement that it’s wild to be texting “I miss you so much” to a 13 year old girl. But wild =/= pedophile or pervert. Especially when we don’t have context of why that was said, or proof that anything further occurred. Those terms are too incendiary to be tossed around loosely.

Visuals Fire :pimp:. Someone get my guy off TIG. It’s been 3 years.....and still no Wish Me Well 3 :smh:

Okay....I see it with Rod Wave. Derez done got his spot taken huh :lol:. This freestyle fire :pimp:

Back
Top Bottom