Rap About Nothing: Hip Hop Chat Thread

Your username is weird. What’s it mean?

YOu know there’s a popular IG thot with the same name??
CA3A5319-5CE0-4844-A301-61C6B7A5E034.jpeg

I guess you don’t smoke... I don’t either no more though, I put it down a few months ago. I’m surprised this **** been going so smooth, went from smoking a 3.5 daily to nothing at all.

So season 4 of Hip Hop Evolution is about the southern underground - I might have to check out.

I just wanna let y’all know, weighted blankets are the truth.

copped one and used it last night, slept like I had drunk sex and smoked cookies right after

CA3A5319-5CE0-4844-A301-61C6B7A5E034.jpeg

I guess you don’t smoke... I don’t either no more though, I put it down a few months ago. I’m surprised this **** been going so smooth, went from smoking a 3.5 daily to nothing at all.

everybody randomly started making Russian cream wraps :lol:

I just wanna let y’all know, weighted blankets are the truth.

copped one and used it last night, slept like I had drunk sex and smoked cookies right after

everybody randomly started making Russian cream wraps :lol:

Blackout Curtains + Weighted Blanket= Comatose

Hell yeah tho...They ain’t want to miss out on that bag...When them Russian Creams first dropped in my city ****** was grabbing em by the box loads, every gas station and store would be sold out. So much so that they started marking the price up...A 5 pack of ANY other type of wood would be $7 and ppl were real life charging $11 for the Russians...The hype had to die down for them to get back down to retail

So they did a segment with Kilo Ali...This show is dope.

Grew up on that ... I remember bringing it back to New Orleans and folks was like wtf. They actually liked it :lol:

Man, Kilo was dope. They did homie dirty one time at this party I went to over at UGA tho. Crowd booed homie off the stage. This this was like 2012 or something.

Man, Kilo was dope. They did homie dirty one time at this party I went to over at UGA tho. Crowd booed homie off the stage. This this was like 2012 or something.

That man is an Atlanta legend - how you boo’d someone that help made the sound of Atlanta and Georgia. Wow.

Back
Top Bottom