Rap About Nothing: Hip Hop Chat Thread

7FBCF5CF-4324-469F-B8F1-694B4DEDF37F.jpeg

**** is just unfair at this point
Smash even she on her periodt

Dissing Casanova is like a rite of passage for up and coming _'s :lol:

I didn’t know Cass was a Memphis Bleek signing until I heard the new Drink Champs and now a lot of things make sense :lol:
Bleek said his label didn’t have the funds to give him the resources he deserved so he got Roc Nation to do a 50/50 Deal with him :lol:

Remember when Tru Life hacked Jim Jones’ MySpace? Or was it the other way around. People were losing it on NT :lol:
Back when music forum was forum 16.

:lol: I don’t know why all the new NYC cats go at Cas, but the **** is funny as hell. Like you can tell homie just wants to make music and stay out the way/stay out of trouble, but these new ****** been antagonizing him for like 3 years now.

N**** called that man Trashanova.:rofl:

I fw Cas though, he makes good songs from time to time.

I didn’t know Cass was a Memphis Bleek signing until I heard the new Drink Champs and now a lot of things make sense :lol:
Bleek said his label didn’t have the funds to give him the resources he deserved so he got Roc Nation to do a 50/50 Deal with him :lol:

Taxstone....plugged Cass with Bleek n em. Tax was messing with Bleek with the Dusse stuff etc, and podcasting and Manolo Rose etc. Tax also the guy that got NORE into podcasting, and suggested he’d do it.

The wild part is....Tax wasn’t even going to go to that show Troy Ave was at....but Casanova just came home...and begged Tax to come to the show. He been saying it’s on site...and that’s what happened.

CA3A5319-5CE0-4844-A301-61C6B7A5E034.jpeg

I guess you don’t smoke... I don’t either no more though, I put it down a few months ago. I’m surprised this **** been going so smooth, went from smoking a 3.5 daily to nothing at all.

Its all mind over matter. Used to smoke a pack of backwoods a day then just quit cold turkey.

Other than edibles once in a blue moon i have 0 urge for trees.

Honey berry was the **** tho. Back when we were teens and singles came in tubes and wed make the people at the store bring everyone out so we would make sure we didnt get one with 2 stems. Looking like a ribcage and ****

Facts. Tax was always saying he doesn’t try to go out to those kind of events because he know the drama will be there. Cas mentioned feeling crazy guilty for begging Tax to go. :smh:

They knocked him on Jan 16, 2017. Crazy it’s been 3 years since he’s been down. No updates on his trial lately.

:lol: I don’t know why all the new NYC cats go at Cas, but the **** is funny as hell. Like you can tell homie just wants to make music and stay out the way/stay out of trouble, but these new ****** been antagonizing him for like 3 years now.

N**** called that man Trashanova.:rofl:

I fw Cas though, he makes good songs from time to time.

I think they trying to trick bruh off the streets

This Boosie Kappa nonsense got me bumpin Wipe me down again and got me hype in the gym

What’s some of Boosies best tracks and tapes?

This Boosie Kappa nonsense got me bumpin Wipe me down again and got me hype in the gym

What’s some of Boosies best tracks and tapes?

His catalog DEEP. Couldn’t even give you a best tape/best songs. Roll with these tho for tapes/albums...and the introspective tracks...he got by a thousand.

803E71EE-F8B3-48A9-8B12-27AA54BD8C3A.jpeg
BF0FFF49-4851-4F6E-B246-B99A0515EB71.jpeg
C882E85A-FE59-46B7-9F4E-D211C9D04B65.jpeg
B12A73CD-6BA6-49A1-B9EA-FB252EB44A94.jpeg
51712D45-8CD9-4AE6-A151-B98E4C278536.jpeg
710539E3-579C-43D8-BD8B-EEBCFFFD54A5.jpeg

These the bangers and club joints he got plenty of those too. Set it off....is one of them ones. Swerve too. Can’t forget Zoom, Adios, Do it Big....countless :pimp:

Back
Top Bottom