Rap About Nothing: Hip Hop Chat Thread

Papoose wylin. Bruh jumping on the challenge train
mjlol.png

Papoose shouldn't be going out like that

Whats up with Pop Smoke and Cassanova tho? I thought they were cool :nerd:
He's not Woo and he did a song with Smoove L who's from Garvey and runs with Folks.

It's confusing because Fivio is also on that song and Pop Smoke doesn't seem to have a issue with that but I'm assuming that's something they gonna handle in house since they both from the floss

In reality it's all dumb and beef is ****ing up potential bags. What's else is new in NYC

Sosa Geek on his way up too. City going crazy rn

He's not Woo and he did a song with Smoove L who's from Garvey and runs with Folks.

It's confusing because Fivio is also on that song and Pop Smoke doesn't seem to have a issue with that but I'm assuming that's something they gonna handle in house since they both from the floss

In reality it's all dumb and beef is ****ing up potential bags. What's else is new in NYC

Sosa Geek on his way up too. City going crazy rn

I can’t front, I do like the sound from a lot of the new dudes you be posting from out there. You think this sound gonna last? Because the production is way too similar. It almost be sounding like the same beat a lot of the time

Last edited:
I can’t front, I do like the sound from a lot of the new dudes you be posting from out there. You think this sound gonna last? Because the production is way too similar. It almost be sounding like the same beat a lot of the time
one of these uk producers they jackin beats from gonna kick up a fuss sooner or later

Production is the name of the game. The sound will only evolve if these guys take it to the next level, it's like 4 or 5 main producers right now and as the sound gets bigger more talented guys will come out and even OG producers will take it to a new plateau. Unfortunately this is where dudes like Aubrey come in to the picture to push things forward just off attention alone

I can't help but to respect the fact that Nick Cannon stayed on his craft despite receiving nothing but hate and this new project actually isn't bad. His entire style and voice is way different. I wonder how he decided on that style.

Back
Top Bottom