Rap About Nothing: Hip Hop Chat Thread

Whenever I look at 50 I'm like I hope he doesn't pay a stylist.

I still can't believe dude had a clothing line and were buying his stuff.

Lots of celebs can’t dress but shoot, why not try and make extra money with a fashion line? Jay-Z, 50 and post-1980s MJ all can’t dress but were household names in their spectrums and height of their careers. Why not capitalize?

Jordan and Jay-Z actually had style during the 80s, and early 90s.

Bruh, Jay-Z actually dressed BETTER during his younger, unsigned hype years then he did at his peak.

But yeah, just an extra way of making money for artists and managers.

Man wtf - what was said? I see the Hinge page got deleted back to Jan 2020.
I dunno i cant find it.

Probably what i posted. Damn im always getting **** deleted in those types of threads...or just getting banned :lol:

Hadn’t logged into my last.fm in years, so I got a new password went in to find this :lol: as of May 2012
20DCAFF3-9A2C-4CDA-A02C-038F10F71FB2.jpeg
32124D36-9A87-415E-945A-FD3B6D934424.jpeg

Also was doing some cleaning and found these in an old backpack
4A05B531-D1E9-484F-B0ED-562E73AD29B2.jpeg

674DDF7A-5A44-4B70-BE64-C1CC5D258523.jpeg

Naw wo that joint still there ...You got a Cali story ? :nerd:

Nah ol girl with the 1 leg didnt hit me back but im not disappointed after seeing those hairy pits

My dukes rocking with this roddy album. She said she dunno wtf hes talking bout but sounds good :rofl:

We at baldwin hills she told me take her macys :lol: koreatown next

***** grow on you right? It’s a real smooth album for real, man. I’m sure riding that out Cali gotta be a vibe :pimp:

Victory Lap dropped 2 years ago today too.

Idk what my favorite part of this song is. Tee Fli, KILLING ****, or Nipsey damn near war chanting...with confidence of a 1000 men. Or the beat switch up.

“My whole life is like a balance act, pick which chapter can you handle that?”

:pimp: :pimp:

:pimp:

***** grow on you right? It’s a real smooth album for real, man. I’m sure riding that out Cali gotta be a vibe :pimp:

Victory Lap dropped 2 years ago today too.

Idk what my favorite part of this song is. Tee Fli, KILLING ****, or Nipsey damn near war chanting...with confidence of a 1000 men. Or the beat switch up.

“My whole life is like a balance act, pick which chapter can you handle that?”

:pimp: :pimp:

:pimp:

Yaaa especially coming from -30 and snow to windows down, shades on :pimp:

Yo keys 2 the city one of my favorite tracks off that album. Up there with hussle and motivate and victory lap

"Sit outside a _ family pad another 7 grams inside a sandwich bag"

I thought ahat ahat was struggling .

That Pop Smoke and Polo G concert is tonight , I wonder how they did with ticket sales . It's a small venue, they should've sold out unless they charging a lot

Back
Top Bottom