Rap About Nothing: Hip Hop Chat Thread

Yall overrate gibbs.

he do his thing but he aint what yall make him out to be.

gibbs raps aggresive, bo dont. I can see how that can win people over but in terms of technical breakdown, bo got it.
Gibbs do his thing but he cant string words together like bo.

i stand by what i said.

also, this is a case of familiarity. I kno for a fact yall are more familiar with the other dudes that have been mentioned than you are with bo. That definitely plays a role in why you overlook dude.

Last edited:
That Boldy James project is hard. Son was going off. His style and content matched the beats. Don't care what his personality is. :lol:

n_’s caring about personality like they trying to date these rappers. “Personality“ :lol: :lol: :lol:

IDGAF about these dudes psyche. Just enjoy the music. The n_ ain’t gone get you pregnant and run out of your life :lol: :lol: :rofl:

801BF33A-D282-4640-96B5-BB9464BEDB0A.jpeg

black eye peassssssss

n_’s caring about personality like they trying to date these rappers. “Personality“ :lol: :lol: :lol:

IDGAF about these dudes psyche. Just enjoy the music. The n_ ain’t gone get you pregnant and run out of your life :lol: :lol: :rofl:

why do you do these things. We know what personality means in the context of rap. I said in comparison to Gibbs and Griselda, this mans delivery is dry. Didn’t say it was wack. Didn’t say he was trash.

grimey extremes volume 7372525151

Yall overrate gibbs.

he do his thing but he aint what yall make him out to be.

gibbs raps aggresive, bo dont. I can see how that can win people over but in terms of technical breakdown, bo got it.
Gibbs do his thing but he cant string words together like bo.

i stand by what i said.

also, this is a case of familiarity. I kno for a fact yall are more familiar with the other dudes that have been mentioned than you are with bo. That definitely plays a role in why you overlook dude.

gibbs the total package. You tripping. Boldy James reminds me of Joe Blow out in Oakland.

As a matter of fact, Joe Blow, Boldy, Dom and Larry June all got that flow.

BUT, Dom and Joe Blow do it wayyyyyyyy better. That slow/monotone pimp flow is just as hard to master as the 36/Memphis/Migos flow

the tone and flow though. Is probably what I should’ve eluded too

Meh...

ill give you tone, even though prodigy is a more fitting comparison.

as far as the actual flow, if you think bo FLOWS like dom or june, your either not listening or you dont really kno what flow is.

bo spits multi-syllabic rhymes for DAYS. Dom and june simply cant rap that well.

Gibbs a rapper.

bo a MC.

there is a difference, if you dont kno it, thats on you.

lol @ no one on the planet bein able to rap better than gibbs. Wylin @ its finest. And yo nice but nah...

im fighting an uphill battle in here so im boutta leave this alone, least imma try anyway.

Who said that? Black Thought is better than everyone being mentioned. Rapping circles mean you dont belong on the same track, atleast it does in the circles I follow. Gibbs, Benny, Conway,l can rap with anyone breathing. Thats my only point

Who said that? Black Thought is better than everyone being mentioned. Rapping circles mean you dont belong on the same track, atleast it does in the circles I follow. Gibbs, Benny, Conway,l can rap with anyone breathing. Thats my only point

I don't think their subject matter is diverse enough for that.

I think Gibbs could stretch subject matter if he wanted to. Homesick a good example.

bruh really just doesn’t have a reason to expand too much. It’d be like Pusha not rapping about dope or Spitta not talking about bud.

if you can get the acclaim while sticking to your niche, why deviate?

Back
Top Bottom