Rap About Nothing: Hip Hop Chat Thread

How many times have you heard ****** say "they woulda had to kill me"

:lol:

Slavery is a choice. Going to work is a choice. Not being willing to physically stop police officers to commit the crimes they commit is a choice. All of the **** that we see unraveling this year is/was a "choice".

I'm not denying he phrased it wrong (y'all was there for 400 years? *chuckles* :smh:) but you literally hear the ***** say "we're mentally imprisoned" even with the nasty cut and paste editing they tried to hit him with :lol:

**** you and Kanye West.

Dumbass just compared slavery to going to work.

Guess internment camps and the holocaust was a choice too.

Miss me with we're mentally imprisoned and he phrased it wrong when you're agreeing right along with him.

Kanye is the type of ***** to be saying slavery is a choice in 2020 and happily be a slave in 1820 then remain one way past 1865.

**** you and Kanye West.

Dumbass just compared slavery to going to work.

Guess internment camps and the holocaust was a choice too.

Miss me with we're mentally imprisoned and he phrased it wrong when you're agreeing right along with him.

Kanye is the type of ***** to be saying slavery is a choice in 2020 and happily be a slave in 1820 then remain one way past 1865.

I'm just not acting like that's the first time I heard "them cr*ckers woulda had to kill me"

It's dumb to insinuate people was just sitting there waking up happy/"choosing" to be slaves but at the same time all the **** ****** complain about in the modern sense is a choice especially when you look at us as a large mass of people

And again we saw that with the videos from places like Hong Kong and Chicago where cops were beating/apprehending one person and then a whole crowd comes and gets them off of them. That same thing coulda happened with George Floyd or any cop killing caught on camera if people were all on that type of time. You getting caught up in semantics and emotions but we literally seeing the concept of what he's saying come true this entire summer :lol:

I'm just not acting like that's the first time I heard "them cr*ckers woulda had to kill me"

It's dumb to insinuate people was just sitting there waking up happy/"choosing" to be slaves but at the same time all the **** ****** complain about in the modern sense is a choice especially when you look at us as a large mass of people

And again we saw that with the videos from places like Hong Kong and Chicago where cops were beating/apprehending one person and then a whole crowd comes and gets them off of them. That same thing coulda happened with George Floyd or any cop killing caught on camera if people were all on that type of time. You getting caught up in semantics and emotions but we literally seeing the concept of what he's saying come true this entire summer :lol:

This is a good convo

always thought they had beef bc they never interacted in their primes

And wow @ that **** getting as big as it has :lol:

need the Ross x Hov x Meek super reply

.....50 so hypocritical though. N_ aligned himself with TEKESHA69... took photos and all. But now all of the sudden it’s no more. He’s a CLOWN

He EVEN called 69 his SON :lol: :lol: :lol: CLOWNNNN

Exhibit A! This why people are clowns. “B B B But it was before he knew 69 was a snitch” this rainbow haired, Pygmy looking gay dude. You KNEW what time he was on. 50 more than likely would wire my jaw cause he bigger than me but, clown behavior begets clown behavior. This man 50 was RECENTLY calling dude his son too.
AD6C31BB-F054-4B35-BA42-8675FE430028.jpeg

.....50 so hypocritical though. N_ aligned himself with TEKESHA69... took photos and all. But now all of the sudden it’s no more. He’s a CLOWN

He EVEN called 69 his SON :lol: :lol: :lol: CLOWNNNN

50 quickly distanced himself when bruh started telling

bruh was like “it’s nothing I can do for you” :lol: too lazy to find the vid

This is a good convo

always thought they had beef bc they never interacted in their primes

All about a dollar, **** two quarters
***** I'll pour syrup in that Vitamin Water
I hope you die ugly and tonight'll be gorgeous

50 quickly distanced himself when bruh started telling

bruh was like “it’s nothing I can do for you” :lol: too lazy to find the vid

whatever. Facts are facts. He aligned himself with that cartoon but wanna crack on Young Buck for being bisexual. But he went to bat for 69? KONY? Hellouttahere

Back
Top Bottom