Rap About Nothing: Hip Hop Chat Thread

All about a dollar, **** two quarters
***** I'll pour syrup in that Vitamin Water
I hope you die ugly and tonight'll be gorgeous

Yeah I noticed they didn’t acknowledge that they never really worked together in their prime :lol:

Can't be serious?

Free Yeezy's in every home

“If we don’t lock these ****** up NOW...in 30 years they’ll be terrorizing our communities and doing this in they Instagram pictures!” - Joe Biden, 1993

1593956377309.jpeg

50 actually signed an order of protection against Murder Inc but has the nerve to call other people rats lol

Not saying he is because there's no proof but I actually wouldn't be surprised if 50 was an informant tbh

and the context is missing of course

Most LBJ "democrats" ran to the Republican Party in the 40's through 70's over civil rights. Everything reversed.

So you aren't accurate.

:lol: regardless of where those white folks went what he said is ringing true till this day as we see people so enamored with parties and “lesser of two evils” we’re choosing a literal pedophillic racist who has had a Great Khali sized hand in the systemic racism we love to blame over a ***** who at least has shown signs of consciousness.

stay black though my brother #Biden2020

****** be loud and wrong, but confuse the novelty of their opinion being ‘different’ for actual logic.

And then they be condescending with it. As if that kind of stuff isn’t just as detrimental to the actual cause if the cause is to educate and grow.

People more worried about getting quips in these days but at the same time want to pretend they’ve reached some grand realization other people are too dumb too see. Not helpful.

The election damn near here, can bruh even get on a ballot as an independent at this point? :lol: Edit: I guess he could do the write-in stuff

They gotta take the phone/computer away from bro during smoke sessions

If he frfr he about to throw his money away, this gotta be for the album

LMAOO ****** are more mad about ye running for president then the fact that they are going to willingly run to the polls to but the less vocally racist white man in power :lol:... System gotten to a point where we have to pick between two openly racist old white guys........ but the uproar is about Kanye......

Celebrity is a hell of a drug

The election damn near here, can bruh even get on a ballot as an independent at this point? :lol: Edit: I guess he could do the write-in stuff

They gotta take the phone/computer away from bro during smoke sessions

If he frfr he about to throw his money away, this gotta be for the album

combination album Rollout and a bid to put him in the back of people’s heads for 2024

LMAOO ****** are more mad about ye running for president then the fact that they are going to willingly run to the polls to but the less vocally racist white man in power :lol:... System gotten to a point where we have to pick between two openly racist old white guys........ but the uproar is about Kanye......

Celebrity is a hell of a drug

I was waiting for you to come in and make a roundabout post basically letting people know you’ll be in line wearing that red hat and writing TLOP on the ballot

:lol: regardless of where those white folks went what he said is ringing true till this day as we see people so enamored with parties and “lesser of two evils” we’re choosing a literal pedophillic racist who has had a Great Khali sized hand in the systemic racism we love to blame over a ***** who at least has shown signs of consciousness.

**** crazy bro

Kanye is in no way shape or form prepared to be President, but the anger i'm seeing from black people about him simply running is crazy. Then for those same people to turn around & chastise black people for being iffy on "uncle" Joe Biden :emoji_sweat_smile:

50 actually signed an order of protection against Murder Inc but has the nerve to call other people rats lol

Not saying he is because there's no proof but I actually wouldn't be surprised if 50 was an informant tbh

definitely and informant. Dudes who talk that much are a dead giveaway. He talks sooooooooo much. Straight motor moutb

I was waiting for you to come in and make a roundabout post basically letting people know you’ll be in line wearing that red hat and writing TLOP on the ballot

****** need new material at this point, but your right **** Kanye he said slavery was a choice...... instead lets support the man who literally signed a bill to put ****** into modern day slavery :lol:

who’s “We”??? Anyone over 25 with a sense of history or knowledge BEEEEEEN knew trump was an idiot. I’m an 80s baby and have known about Trump my whole life. He tried to beat the NFL and his league failed. Wayyyyyyyyyyy before his reality TV show and whatnot. That man has been this way forever. But people are so naive and comfortable and oblivious, this is what they received. When you’ve got ignorant people who don’t want to educate themselves on certain topics, this is what you get. Trump was perfect for America because he is the endearing representation of this entire country. Narcissistic, arrogant, money hungry and non empathetic. He is AMERICA. It’s basically every American looking in the mirror and seeing themselves. Denial. Lastly, I didn’t vote for Trump. But he’s the embodiment of the American citizen, past, present and future :lol: :lol: :lol:.

Kanye would basically be like Trump with less racism, why the **** would I sign up for that? I'm not voting for Kanye cause he's black, that's not enough. He's a narcissistic bipolar moron. That guy is so emotional and sensitive, no ****in way.

Young kids would be like, but we had Trump and he wasn't qualified. WHY IN THE **** WOULD YOU WANT ANOTHER BOZO THAT ISN'T QUALIFIED????? CAUSE YOU LIKE HIS UGLY SHOES OR HIS FAKE *** WIFE????

**** THAT ****

The funny thing is, for now and for the foreseeable future, all presidential candidates are going to be idiots and trash. Simply because the entire country is rampant with dummies :lol: :lol: :lol:. Look at the educational system and defunding of certain programs:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

but people hate trump? :rofl: :rofl: country full of bozos mad at someone who’s exactly just like them :lol:

these same people hated the eloquence of Obama. Now look what y’all stuck with :lol:

****** need new material at this point, but your right **** Kanye he said slavery was a choice...... instead lets support the man who literally signed a bill to put ****** into modern day slavery :lol:

“LOCK THEM ****** UP AND THROW AWAY THE GOT DAMN KEY” - Joe Biden, 1993

1593963191901.png

who’s “We”??? Anyone over 25 with a sense of history or knowledge BEEEEEEN knew trump was an idiot. I’m an 80s baby and have known about Trump my whole life. He tried to beat the NFL and his league failed. Wayyyyyyyyyyy before his reality TV show and whatnot. That man has been this way forever. But people are so naive and comfortable and oblivious, this is what they received. When you’ve got ignorant people who don’t want to educate themselves on certain topics, this is what you get. Trump was perfect for America because he is the endearing representation of this entire country. Narcissistic, arrogant, money hungry and non empathetic. He is AMERICA. It’s basically every American looking in the mirror and seeing themselves. Denial. Lastly, I didn’t vote for Trump. But he’s the embodiment of the American citizen, past, present and future :lol: :lol: :lol:.

im talking about the ****** in here ****ting on Ye and presumably voting for Biden

Back
Top Bottom