Rap About Nothing: Hip Hop Chat Thread

.... And New York is mfing CandyLand board game. Straight CLOWNS.

R-11711455-1521069349-9766.jpeg.jpg

:pimp:

Ain’t Thugga pulled up and shot up weezy bus during his beef?

Bruh chill.

the money Thug and YSL stands to make with Drake > the money Thug stands to make with Push

Money seemingly has a lot of people in rap picking sides. That’s how it appears to me at least. Cats don’t really be friends like that, but they got mouths to feed.

In 2020 we're still debating if a rapper disses you on someone elses song, it's not related to the other rappers?

After Fox/CNN and Kim/JM?

and after 50 and Fat Joe and Jada?

Since they're no rules, I thought it was acceptable now.

This new stuff confuses me.

Thug a peon. He ain’t been on other dudes songs antagonizing his beef with Lucci??? The Drake s*** for publicity. Dimwit

41BD1634-D1E9-41BB-A136-B54D9156053C.jpeg

Lastly, as if Pop Smoke and dissed or threatened other crews, he is a gang member for Pete’s sake. This is why that “street” s**** so fake. The “streets” definitely don’t exist

So when Drake is the one getting clowned and losses a beef it's time to end it and move on?

Push is really a Drake stan's worse nightmare. :lol:

Dude really Thanos out here to Drake fans. :lol:

The goalpost moving in here :lol:
Now it’s a “money play”, but Thug is sooo real any other time :lol:

All of this is smoke and mirrors imo. I’m at the point where I don’t believe roughly 98% of what is said. And that’s for mainstream rap as a whole. They’re not on drugs like they purport, they don’t kill anyone like they claim, and these cats are NOT really friends in real life. It’s “stand next to whoever can help me get the biggest bag.”

A lot of these men are questionable individuals on multiple levels, so I just stick to listening to what sounds good and not invest too much energy into the people these artists actually are.

Back
Top Bottom