Rap About Nothing: Hip Hop Chat Thread

Gawd is good:

F9DD7AC3-A675-4B56-8AAA-9E122E4757CA.png

all the time...

nahhhhhh. Stop trying to buck the call out. 50 cant run from this

Ain't nobody ducking smoke from mr Clifford from Wakanda man, would just be more enjoyable for the world if we didn't group 50 & T.I in one setting for a long period of time. Both them ****** gonna up the cringe levels of verzez

Both are two extremely intelligent cats, who also happen to be hotheads & can pull off some real corny ****.

How the hell would drake get his hands on the verse to “tell” it’s about him before it releases lol

also ANYBODY could tell that verse is about drake lol

look at you trying to make excuses... :lol: :lol: :lol:

“How the hell Drake get his hands on” :lol: :lol: :lol:. Excuses dawg. You act like an engineer... or even YOUNG THUG or GUNNA couldn’t have somehow e-mailed Pushas rough draft to Drake. Naivety

Ain't nobody ducking smoke from mr Clifford from Wakanda man, would just be more enjoyable for the world if we didn't group 50 & T.I in one setting for a long period of time. Both them ****** gonna up the cringe levels of verzez

Both are two extremely intelligent cats, who also happen to be hotheads & can pull off some real corny ****.

“More enjoyable” translation: 50 cent catalog sucks and T.I. gone demolish him. Nah. 50 and TI are both huge personalities. So this is PERFECT for worldly enjoyment

“More enjoyable” translation: 50 cent catalog sucks and T.I. gone demolish him. Nah. 50 and TI are both huge personalities. So this is PERFECT for worldly enjoyment

I hope homie got a thesaurus & DJ Drama near, because he could be in for a long night.

“How the hell Drake get his hands on” :lol: :lol: :lol:. Excuses dawg. You act like an engineer... or even YOUNG THUG or GUNNA couldn’t have somehow e-mailed Pushas rough draft to Drake. Naivety

or making sense

acting like all music that drops has to pass thru Drakes hands or something :lol:

Drake likely got eyes and ears at Republic still. Would make sense if he got word of the verse and heard it since the album came through Republic.

And he 100% the type ***** I could see lurking around trying to get verse info knowing he apparently tried to pay for other info 🤔

Pusha should tighten his team up then .... kind of obvious thug and gunna ain’t tell him though

Do people honestly think a Pop star that had Burger King and the Mayor speaking up for him during a beef would not tell on people? I'm sure his Jew mom taught him to tell on everyone.

I respect Push's response. Blunt and right to it. No deflecting or games.

What's the Maybach 6 verse? Never heard any of those songs.

Back
Top Bottom