Rap About Nothing: Hip Hop Chat Thread

What's hilarious to me is that every time This Drake Pusha thing comes up, Aubrey's Angels start acting like it's one sided from pusha.

may i remind you that this ***** was on a live stream of a POOL PARTY with Joe Budden.... and sarcastically asked why they wasn't playing the story of Adidon. ***** Pusha T really treated homie like Bane did Bruce Wayne & he hasn't been able t deal with it since

"Ether that **** that make your soul burn slow"

What's hilarious to me is that every time This Drake Pusha thing comes up, Aubrey's Angels start acting like it's one sided from pusha.

may i remind you that this ***** was on a live stream of a POOL PARTY with Joe Budden.... and sarcastically asked why they wasn't playing the story of Adidon. ***** Pusha T really treated homie like Bane did Bruce Wayne & he hasn't been able t deal with it since

"Ether that **** that make your soul burn slow"

this the **** that blows me. like I listen to both these dudes but one of these ****** clearly throwing rocks and hiding his hands, then letting his fans come to the rescue.

A333942D-9EC1-40D8-8ECA-E439F27577B2.png
4AA9FC2E-1760-4004-B4A6-2DA1D5705DF1.png
ECEE42D7-EBED-414C-AE99-17B9C48DA852.png
4DD6C2E7-1214-42A9-8FCE-C460CCC46644.png
"Amazing body of work"
tenor (36).gif

may i remind you that this ***** was on a live stream of a POOL PARTY with Joe Budden.... and sarcastically asked why they wasn't playing the story of Adidon.

Yeah that was hella weird and cringe lol

He was tryna make a “came and went” point but nobody is slapping full on diss tracks at pool parties anyway, definitely not what the **** tryna hear :lol:

I don't think it's about new ****** re: beef. You don't take it upon yourself to diss someone on another person's track. That's been the rule in rap for a while. Verses have been rewritten or cut out of a song entirely for it. You don't bring your problems to someone else because they run the risk of being looped in.

I don't think it's about new ****** re: beef. You don't take it upon yourself to diss someone on another person's track. That's been the rule in rap for a while. Verses have been rewritten or cut out of a song entirely for it. You don't bring your problems to someone else because they run the risk of being looped in.

Off tops:

TI dissed Luda on Stomp. Luda dissed TI on the remix.
cam dissed state property on Byrd Call
nas dissed jay on Quick to Back Down

This isn’t true at all. People been getting dissed on features since the early 90’s.

I don’t know what the Pusha pic at Trey Songz event has to do with anything.

Back
Top Bottom