Rap About Nothing: Hip Hop Chat Thread

1. They may have not saw it, we all know Kweli is social so he's gonna see and he's gonna discus. Don't hate him when u been loving what he's doing b/c u disagree. That's Kweli. I'm not fan, but I'm familiar enough w/ his personality.

2. Colorist be fronting & masking their colorism w/ "preferences.

Y'all think she's a boogerwolf, I think y'all think that's b/c she dark w/ "traditional" west african features ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
1594484882218.png

3. The colorism stuff is definitely a thing, it isn't just a black thing, but voluntarily discussing other isn't my place.

3. All the men I know on my mothers side that steam from my great-grand parents is w/ lightskin skin woman. Colorism is definitely thing. An attractive lightskin women & a attractive darkskin man is the ideal black person. Both either get fetishized & discriminate against b/c of it. YG was doing that weirdo fetishizing **** w/ his lightskin daughter at Nipsey's funeral.

4. B/c ppl like 50 stay reinforcing problematic tropes & stereotypes. That ultimately effect them (black women) in a negative way that dudes co-sign due to generations of propagandized self-hate. Kanye been a whole alt-right leaning bozo for the past 3.5 yrs (imo) & I still like his stuff for the most part.

I agree with all your points but I’ve seen my fair share of ugly lightskin women, and FINE darkskin women. I’m all about facial features. IDC what complexion you are. There’s this big misconception that all lightskin people have good hair. Look at Steph curry hair. His s*** nappy AF. I have a cousin his complexion too, hair nappy AF. People are just followers

1. They may have not saw it, we all know Kweli is social so he's gonna see and he's gonna discus. Don't hate him when u been loving what he's doing b/c u disagree. That's Kweli. I'm not fan, but I'm familiar enough w/ his personality.

Y'all think she's a boogerwolf, I think y'all think that's b/c she dark w/ "traditional" west african features ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
1594484882218.png

3. The colorism stuff is definitely a thing, it isn't just a black thing, but voluntarily discussing other isn't my place.

3. All the men I know on my mothers side that steam from my great-grand parents is w/ lightskin skin woman. Colorism is definitely thing. An attractive lightskin women & a attractive darkskin man is the ideal black person. Both either get fetishized & discriminate against b/c of it. YG was doing that weirdo fetishizing **** w/ his lightskin daughter at Nipsey's funeral.

4. B/c ppl like 50 stay reinforcing problematic tropes & stereotypes. That ultimately effect them (black women) in a negative way that dudes co-sign due to generations of propagandized self-hate. Kanye been a whole alt-right leaning bozo for the past 3.5 yrs (imo) & I still like his stuff for the most part.

That broad isn't attractive and it had nothing to do with how light or dark she is and you were trolling her for attention. Nice way to turn this around and make it about you though.

Another one...not only over a T.I. beat, but I couldn't rap that Scrappy verse if you paid me :lol:

Dedication 1 is a top 5 project btw :nerd:

He leveled up on dedication 1

song barely a minute long and he rapping better than TI full song :lol:

Young Money, and the leverage is deep
I am better than I ever been, that other **** was weak
**** makin' it in the industry, I made it in the streets
Now my eyes is arms, and I'm taking what I see, *****

1594484882218.png

I agree with all your points but I’ve seen my fair share of ugly lightskin women, and FINE darkskin women. I’m all about facial features. IDC what complexion you are. There’s this big misconception that all lightskin people have good hair. Look at Steph curry hair. His s*** nappy AF. I have a cousin his complexion too, hair nappy AF. People are just followers
I remember being young and the black guys in school clowning on the darkskin girls calling em ugly, amongst other things.

Always thought they were pretty 🤷‍♂️ most of the black women ive dealt with have been darkskin.

Shoot, your boy low IQ was even on here saying how he only dates/pursues lightskin women. Sounding like Kodak Naija

1594484882218.png

While I agree that there is self-hate within the black community, I'm not going to say a jawn is good looking when I don't find her attractive. Then you're reaching claiming that her traditional features are the reason why she's found unattractive. At that point, it sounds like you're projecting you're own beliefs on someone else. I could just not like her eyes or prefer my women with braids instead of her hair out. You can't default to "hEr wEsT aFrIcAn fEaTuReS aRe tHE cAUsE".

That broad isn't attractive and it had nothing to do with how light or dark she is and you were trolling her for attention. Nice way to turn this around and make it about you though.
So typical of you to conveniently gloss over everything else :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

Watch this:

Also, I actually do think that woman is attractive & she's funny.
While I agree that there are prejudice/self-hate within the black community, I'm not going to say a jawn is good looking when I don't find her attractive. Then you're reaching claiming that her traditional features are the reason why she's found unattractive. At that point, it sounds like you're projecting you're own beliefs on someone else. I could just not like her eyes or prefer my women with braids instead of her hair out.
Nah, I saw those chicks in the objectification tournament(s) & the chicks ya'll favoured. It was written, and I'm acknowledging a question I was asked. Terrible attempt at deflecting though.

So typical of you to conveniently gloss over everything else :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

Watch this:

Also, I actually do think that woman is attractive & she's funny.

I'm glossing over it, because you're making this about you

You feeling lonely and left out today b?

Respect when a grown man is ignoring your childishness.

I wouldn't want you to get me banned when you go crying when **** goes left after all.

1. I'm glossing over it, because you're making this about you

2. You feeling lonely and left out today b?

2. Respect when a grown man is ignoring your childishness.

2. I wouldn't want you to get me banned when you go crying when **** goes left after all.
1. Still Straw Maning. You took a minutiae part out of 4 points I made that YOU asked me to answer b/c you couldn't come up w/ an intelligible response anything else.

2. :lol: Classic gaslighting. Please mature & enjoy your afternoon.

Nah, I saw those chicks in the objectification tournament(s) & the chicks ya'll favoured. It was written, and I'm acknowledging a question I was asked. Terrible attempt at deflecting though.
It wasn't terrible, you just don't want to hear the truth. You don't know my preference, nor do you know why a chick may have been selected in whatever thread you're referencing. Again, you're projecting why YOU think these women are "unattractive" on others.

He leveled up on dedication 1

song barely a minute long and he rapping better than TI full song :lol:

Young Money, and the leverage is deep
I am better than I ever been, that other **** was weak
**** makin' it in the industry, I made it in the streets
Now my eyes is arms, and I'm taking what I see, *****

Facts. Another beat that Jay was sounding sluggish on...and Wayne had to come clean up

Type of verse that had Sean looking in the mirror

[TABLE]
[TR]
[TD]248,606[/TD][TD]--[/TD][TD]58,350[/TD][TD]2,648[/TD][TD]187,608[/TD]
[/TR]
[/TABLE]

Pop Smoke debut at 1 with 248K first week. 58K were actual album sales. That's a lot for Rap.

Wait, Flip going on his podcast? Yeah, that'll be the first TI podcast I watch. I expect them to dance around it. I don't see TI being straight up.

Someone post it when it goes up.
IMG_20200711_123904.png

Not my pic

Facts. Another beat that Jay was sounding sluggish on...and Wayne had to come clean up

Type of verse that had Sean looking in the mirror

This was a Jay song? Bruh there's a lot of tracks from his mixtapes and I have no idea who the original song belongs to. I actually thought some were "throwaway" beats that he decided to use on mixtapes :lol:

Back
Top Bottom