Rap About Nothing: Hip Hop Chat Thread

I can play some post-HotBoys Wayne stuff. Sqad tapes, Drought series, some Dedication cuts. But again, he’s just a n_ WITH A LOT OF SONGS. Pac had a LOT of songs but he was definitely hitting on most his songs.

Soulja Boy ain’t from no damn Atlanta. I thought quando rondo grew up in Savannah?

playboi Carti getting skunked. He gone in round 1

TI actually spoke on what happened with the gun case for the first time, he really wanna do that Verzuz :lol:

Last edited:
Tip been broke down that case a few times. It just comes up every couple years when dudes wanna troll. My thing is if dude was this big snitch somebody woulda provided the proof by now, somebody woulda came out and said he locked up my man or something. Anything else is just _'s talking.

ill second this.

wayne took them boys song and thats a FACT.

skr8 owned that s***.

guarantee you people think of wayne FIRST when they hear that beat. 🤷🏾‍♂️

*****down and out still cam junt tho.*****

Say what??

What people think this is Wayne song??

That's a well known classic record that people know word for word. Wayne really got y'all fooled. :} :lol:

BABY definitely gunnin for the throne
ezgif-4-902699f5e778.gif

Say what??

What people think this is Wayne song??

That's a well known classic record that people know word for word. Wayne really got y'all fooled. :} :lol:

You don’t gotta be a Wayne fan....to recognize he’s had as good as/better verses on other people’s classic songs :lol:.

That’s not really a hot take.

Back
Top Bottom