Rap About Nothing: Hip Hop Chat Thread

Not sure why I'm about to post this is in here but damn, Atlantic really not ****in around. They're putting their all into Cardi B. Got her on a Bruno Mars Remix dropping today or this week. Wish ES was still around so I could hear Joe talk about this. That's crazy. Bruno is one of their biggest stars, putting Cardi on it waters the hell out of his sound.

Not sure why I'm about to post this is in here but damn, Atlantic really not ****in around. They're putting their all into Cardi B. Got her on a Bruno Mars Remix dropping today or this week. Wish ES was still around so I could hear Joe talk about this. That's crazy. Bruno is one of their biggest stars, putting Cardi on it waters the hell out of his sound.

Cardi is Currently on 4/15 top songs in the Country... Atlantic clearly about making money & this one is gonna be out of here.

:lol:

Nicki bout to drop that sex tape.

I'm honestly a little shocked Atlantic did it. Bruno is a superstar and he's one of the most talented artists today. Putting Cardi B on his music is a bad look for him. He doesn't do collabs often so this could be a bad look. She's hot as **** right now so we'll see what happens.

It has the numbers, but for some reason I don't feel as if his album has garnered the conversation it should have. That album is a classic to me, and I wasn't much of a bruno fan before that.

Rappers wifing ***** and pass-arounds go way back. Don't let social media fool you

These OG's aren't immune to sucka behavior. Lets not forget Twista married Pinky :lol:

my ***** whaT? :sick:0]

why would you do that?

Cardi is Currently on 4/15 top songs in the Country... Atlantic clearly about making money & this one is gonna be out of here.

They havent even put the album out.

Someone give Nicki a 60 FPS camera. It’s time.

Someone gave your old lady the clap? I can’t relate dude
Pack it up, you're done.

bF6Cp.jpg

Skillz on his Mase ****, ***** said enough is enough and cleaned Uncle Murda up. :lol:

a rapper we only hear from once a year is setting the tone for rap beef in 2018 :lol:

Back
Top Bottom