Rap About Nothing: Hip Hop Chat Thread

I may be mistaken casue I try to ignore ******** but if my memory serves me right wasnt he called a pedophile or some ****?

Her waiting on that to happen is corny within itself. Twitter really being the weird out of people.

Talib been corny for a while by the way.
The internet exposes corny people. Many of them try to act "cool", but let a specific topic come up, and you'll see how quickly the meltdown takes place. Hell, put the spotlight on them for a moment and then take it away and you'll see the lengths they go to remain relevant.

I may be mistaken casue I try to ignore bull**** but if my memory serves me right wasnt he called a pedophile or some ****?
She called him a pedophile. He should have just sued the ***** and called it a day.

they nuking Talib on the tweets

folks getting his partnerships canceled and his twitter suspended

apparently this ***** still been going at that woman and started taking it to other forms of social media :lol:

Something is really wrong with dude. He was posting the same thing over and over and over again.

How do u even stay mad that long :rofl:

I used to follow him back in the day. I quickly learned son was a weirdo.

Fifteen my goodness it felt longer :lol: this was insane and no one should be that mad about that particular thing

The thing is dude searches his name to try and start confrontations.

I may be mistaken casue I try to ignore bull**** but if my memory serves me right wasnt he called a pedophile or some ****?

Yeah, it was some sort of random bootleg onion type website with a story about him. Probably someone created that story in an effort to get back at him.

Drake probably at home regretting putting Fivo on his throwaway. Dude is foolish. Should have just said his age. That forced people to put a microscope on him and look him up.

He still dancing around his age. Vlad trolling him :rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

I don't see what the big deal is.

Maybe because I experienced Nelly, who was actually trying to appeal to teenage girls.

I don't think he's lying for that reason, he's lying, because the majority of dudes doing the New York drill are young.

Fam is slow. If it happened in 2016 You can’t subtract 4 from the age you claim to be?

at this point he is better off just saying his real age.

I want to be his accountant.

He isn't slow, he did that on purpose to try to get rid of the age question.

Maybe because I experienced Nelly, who was actually trying to appeal to teenage girls.

I don't think he's lying for that reason, he's lying, because the majority of dudes doing the New York drill are young.

Even if he's 30 he's not old. I googled him last week & was like "he's younger than me???" :lol: It's funny how this popped up. Homies hairline is even receding.

Yeah, the "He chilling with 16-year-olds" is a reach. Brooklyn Drill scene is a bunch of early to mid-20-year-olds. He just doesn't' want to appear old. People in the entertainment industry normally lie about their age no?

Back
Top Bottom