Rap About Nothing: Hip Hop Chat Thread

E1E62F15-F2A0-4EEB-8FFF-6EFDC7ECBB8D.jpeg

Think I read somewhere he was working on that for almost 10 years? Will try and confirm that though not trying to spread falsehoods

Yeah but I think it’s unnecessary for him . Possibly men. I always thought it was something that female artists engaged in.

I get it for guys too in all honesty. A lot of cats spend a decade or 2 trying to get on. The moment they get that taste, they ain't trying to let it go cuz of some age ****. I'd lie too, **** it. After all that hard work.

Lying about **** like that in the internet age is kinda pointless tho. It’s not the 80-90’s, _’s can look you up in 2 secs lol

A few months back his fans got his govt name from album credits and inadvertently found out his age from a quick google search :lol:

Lying about **** like that in the internet age is kinda pointless tho. It’s not the 80-90’s, _’s can look you up in 2 secs lol

A few months back his fans got his govt name from album credits and inadvertently found out his age from a quick google search :lol:

Right...****** talkin bout artists lying back when a 10 year old couldn't readily pull out a device, find their real name and google it in under 2 minutes :lol:

It's not 2001 anymore.

Back
Top Bottom