Rap About Nothing: Hip Hop Chat Thread

:lol:

It’s obvious to how a certain subset of NY-NT gets down.

JI ok at best. It’s just hilarious to see Magic33 Magic33 post him, trap manny and a host of other trash nyc new rappers. But stoneface every new southern rapper.

Y’all are obvious as hell man :lol:. It ain’t a divide. Just keep it a bean. It’s ok to have some regional or generational bias. Just recognize it when you see it.
1597278670936.jpeg

:lol:

It’s obvious to how a certain subset of NY-NT gets down.

JI ok at best. It’s just hilarious to see Magic33 Magic33 post him, trap manny and a host of other trash nyc new rappers. But stoneface every new southern rapper.

Y’all are obvious as hell man :lol:. It ain’t a divide. Just keep it a bean. It’s ok to have some regional or generational bias. Just recognize it when you see it.

I posted 100 artist and like one Trap Manny song. :lol:

Admit you're clueless to New York artist.

That's why I posted Little Brother the other day, huh? :lol:

Have you ever listened to a Little Brother or Phonte project?

When have you talked about Scarface?

or when I posted Krit or Currensy

When have you posted southern artist who could actually rap. :lol:

Yes to all your questions :lol:.

It’s 2020. Let the hurt go!

Still don't understand how anyone is taking this Kanye presidency thing seriously.

'Merica got' 'Merica.

you answered your own question. :lol: :lol: :lol:. With the way society is now, especially in America, the Kanye’s and the trump types are par the course :lol: :lol: :lol:.

I’ll never vote again. Ever in life :rofl:

NY’ers in they feelings!??!!?!? :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Enjoy Fivio (lying about his age like a African basketball recruit).... and Sixxxxx nineeeeeee :::Stephen A. Smith voice:::

You realize you can't say anything about this, right?

Is it better to lie about your age, or your background?

Back
Top Bottom