Rap About Nothing: Hip Hop Chat Thread

Understandable, you prefer your rappers to wear dresses and paint their nails

Thug and Uzi fire. Funny thing is...you’re all through the A$AP Rocky thread...so apperently you do too :lol:

D6520CCF-4C8D-4129-8882-E5D6F9C6D030.jpeg

921965CF-41AE-4662-8868-2E2522CA714F.jpeg

You realize you can't say anything about this, right?

Is it better to lie about your age, or your background?

I pretty much just pointed out how trash they are. The age and phoniness that was 69 is icing on the cake. Who in they RIGHT mind thought a frail, 5’4” tall dude with rainbow hair was a gangster needs to be tested. That was beyond funny. But it’s more a reflection of the times that we live in. So, I get it.

Jeffrey wear dresses and paint his nails and he a legend so we gotta stop throwing shade

only because the music is actually GREAT and he walks in his truth. They know thug a spitter and make hits :pimp: :pimp: :pimp:

him and Uzi is in the Prince category. The talent is undeniable. And they comfortable in their skin. :pimp:

only because the music is actually GREAT and he walks in his truth. They know thug a spitter and make hits :pimp: :pimp: :pimp:

him and Uzi is in the Prince category. The talent is undeniable. And they comfortable in their skin. :pimp:

Don't insult the man who came up with

I know u not talkin King Covid, don't u be eye ****ing Young M.a's photographs?

She has a vagina. Being in Florida, our artists imprint are ALLLLLLLLLL over hip hop. Florida been a force from jump street to present. We good over here.

NY is a sad case right now. Whole city is in shambles. Shooting videos while gentrified families walk their kids in strollers and sip frappes.

Ironically, even NY Niketalkers say the city ain’t the same anymore. Don’t take y’all frustrations out on us :lol: :lol:

wavycrocket wavycrocket stop hating on NY man it's not playa

Errbody in here show love to all regions.

I be on everything lit EVERYWHERE 💅🏾

That's why they call me WORLD WIDE RIECE

We all black it's all love it's all US ✨✨

Don't criticize Magic33 Magic33 when your way more egregious than he's ever been with regional bias

JD617 JD617 calling you out in the NBA thread for the same exact behavior :lol:

#TANGIBLES2020
#LOOKINTHEMIRROR
#DOBETTER
#WAKANDAFOREVER

wavycrocket wavycrocket stop hating on NY man it's not playa

Errbody in here show love to all regions.

I be on everything lit EVERYWHERE 💅🏾

That's why they call me WORLD WIDE RIECE

We all black it's all love it's all US ✨✨

Don't criticize Magic33 Magic33 when your way more egregious than he's ever been with regional bias

JD617 JD617 calling you out in the NBA thread for the same exact behavior :lol:

#TANGIBLES2020
#LOOKINTHEMIRROR
#DOBETTER
#WAKANDAFOREVER

Bruh....y’all doing the most :lol:. It ain’t that deep.

Also, none of this is true. Y’all know I **** with nyc Rap. The new **** just ain’t it. That ain’t my fault 🤷🏾‍♂️

X was TRASHHHHHHHHHHH in ‘94. I see Treach all day. :lol: :lol: :lol:

n_ was biting Treach something crazy

Dude was literally copying what was hot.

Onyx, Ill Al Skratch..

I don't think he was wack though. He was just someone you would hear on a mixtape, and wouldn't stand out, because he sounded like someone else.

It just makes me wonder about how many other talented rappers there were in the 90's that flopped or gave up, because that formula **** labels pushed wasn't working for them.

Back
Top Bottom