Rap About Nothing: Hip Hop Chat Thread

Interesting rumor report

You dudes like Sadababy and the non rapping dude Tee Grizzley

but at 5:00

Looks like Sean revealed some information about his contract with Kanye and his masters situation and Kanye owes him $3 million.

Interesting rumor report

Looks like Sean revealed some information about his contract with Kanye and his masters situation and Kanye owes him $3 million.

Yeah i peeped this video. Sada Baby and Tee HATE each other. must be some street D ****.

As far as Big Sean, Ye probably owes him even more than than that but he gotta give bruh his masters. Sean probably been so cool with it because Kanye is the reason why he is here.

Interesting rumor report

This is why I don't buy these mood swings Kanye be having. He'll make one good point and people jump up like "OH Ye see the light ya'll!". :lol:

Didn't Sean sign way back in like 07 or something? That was still the slave deal era.

Yeah i peeped this video. Sada Baby and Tee HATE each other. must be some street D ****.

As far as Big Sean, Ye probably owes him even more than than that but he gotta give bruh his masters. Sean probably been so cool with it because Kanye is the reason why he is here.

It ain’t no street **** and it’s really not that deep, Sada was signed to Tee (which was a mistake in the first place) and he just mad at how his career/music was being handled. Sada got real beef with 42 Dugg that’s real street ****.

It’s more real beef there than sada and tee. Dugg camp n sada camp can’t even be in the same room. Tee **** *** took 42 twin and sada on tour li kg e he big enough to stop some street ****. Which led to twin and him beefing and eventually a dude n female got killed. If u wanna be honest tee do a lot of *** ****. Him and sada problems come from music and him doing *** **** like that.

Good look for the clarification. So now it all makes sense. Is this why Tee got shot at the one time in the D? when his aunt was unfortunately killed? I did not know about the Sada and 42 beef. Thats wild.

It ain’t no street **** and it’s really not that deep, Sada was signed to Tee (which was a mistake in the first place) and he just mad at how his career/music was being handled. Sada got real beef with 42 Dugg that’s real street ****.

It’s more real beef there than sada and tee. Dugg camp n sada camp can’t even be in the same room. Tee **** *** took 42 twin and sada on tour li kg e he big enough to stop some street ****. Which led to twin and him beefing and eventually a dude n female got killed. If u wanna be honest tee do a lot of *** ****. Him and sada problems come from music and him doing *** **** like that.

Crazy situation cuz Sada got Tee aunt's name tatted on his head. He said he was real close to her and he was called to identify her body after she passed.

Back
Top Bottom