Rap About Nothing: Hip Hop Chat Thread

This story right is is why i ****ing HATE this trend of the Soundcloud/trap ****.... it's a breeding ground for **** like this to occur. A bunch of kids who never were even close to the streets, let alone being active in them..... just being mesmerized by it & picking that **** up like it's a hobby.

This dickhead went to the fullest extent of it, actually joined a gang, assisted in the murder of an innocent man........... but because of his skin color & parents, the same thing his two codefendants are gonna be vilified & called monsters for..... is something that he will be pacified for & all will be forgiven.

The internet is the streets now bro. It’s going to continue.

This story right is is why i ****ing HATE this trend of the Soundcloud/trap ****.... it's a breeding ground for **** like this to occur. A bunch of kids who never were even close to the streets, let alone being active in them..... just being mesmerized by it & picking that **** up like it's a hobby.

This dickhead went to the fullest extent of it, actually joined a gang, assisted in the murder of an innocent man........... but because of his skin color & parents, the same thing his two codefendants are gonna be vilified & called monsters for..... is something that he will be pacified for & all will be forgiven.

Damn the D.A went fishing for more charges? either the pushback for this case was extremely strong, or this dude pissed off the wrong people.
Lawyer said "the arrest interrupts his studies at Univ of Houston. Hes not around gangs or gang members anymore"

"You wasnt really bout it, its just a phase huh" - Nip

Def pissed off some ppl from the law...They gon get him one way or another

Yea that's what im figuring, Cops already have an issue when they see a white kid seemingly invested in "hood" culture, i could only imagine how they feel when the kid is rich & seems to not really be remorseful.

Gotta blame them stupid black kids for actually hanging with this dude. Just like the 69 s****. Let them type cats infiltrate them

True but in this case a lot of them were actually kids, and i'm 1000% sure they was putting homie on off of the access to money & cars etc etc. ****** will sacrifice it all for some bread, i don't agree with it but we know why it happens

True but in this case a lot of them were actually kids, and i'm 1000% sure they was putting homie on off of the access to money & cars etc etc. ****** will sacrifice it all for some bread, i don't agree with it but we know why it happens

Im not doing dirt with ANYONE who I know the system protects. I bet he ain’t putting no money on the books of the dudes who caught that case with.

sometimes you just know who gone betray you

Yo this benny a problem bruh.

s*** got me lookin @ hit boy inna different light fr.

gettin just blaze vibes off these beats. Lol

Last edited:
I thought he from tennessee

Anyways, the fitted has me rollin

Thats how Hahahaha Hahahaha cops his fitteds. Boxy like a 92 Brougham

Timeout, I’ve seen you post mad Abraham Lincoln top hats in the fitted thread. Y’all seen my fitteds.

Attachments

• 728BCF35-E77B-44C4-B1CC-5D1B196C69A6.jpeg
    728BCF35-E77B-44C4-B1CC-5D1B196C69A6.jpeg
    312.7 KB · Views: 124
  • DFBBE7D2-431D-4D77-805F-69B9DEA9D0AF.jpeg
    DFBBE7D2-431D-4D77-805F-69B9DEA9D0AF.jpeg
    312 KB · Views: 325
Back
Top Bottom