Rap About Nothing: Hip Hop Chat Thread

I don’t know who Sada is but those tweets are wild.

I don’t believe that ******** ****. Chyna ugly as hell and who the hell knows who Casanova is? I don’t believe those numbers

He makes 1.33 million a month from Onlyfan page? Something like that :lol:

Cassonova x2 makes $800k a month from it.He gave up rapping :lol:

4552978D-A4B2-4668-8509-4F175FC92EEF.jpeg

Alexis Texas :pimp:

I don’t know who Sada is but those tweets are wild.

I don’t believe that ******** ****. Chyna ugly as hell and who the hell knows who Casanova is? I don’t believe those numbers

Oh I believe it - after seeing how Boosie was finessing simps with them gutta buttas on his onlyfan page.

Don’t forget a bunch of below average chicks were bragging about buying cars and houses from it.

Simping is real ... best believe. It’s all psychological.

Last edited:
Oh I believe it - after seeing how Boosie was finessing simps with them gutta butta with the onlyfan page.

Don’t forget a bunch of below average chicks buying cars and houses from it.

Simping is real ... best believe. It’s all psychological.

Dudes hitting licks and taking penitentiary chances... not to survive... but to trick it off and simp for h***s :lol: :lol: :lol:

2010? 2011?

How old is dude?

and how sad is your life and how much of a hater are you that you went that far back to try and cancel someone who doesn't rap about positive **** anyway. As if this is going to hurt his career.
It seems that ever since that interview of him talking about becoming a blood at 20 something it's been downhill. Is that what caused this chain reaction? Not familiar w/ him.

Why is Tory speaking now?

and after he's charged? I guess it doesn't matter? Did he consult a lawyer first?

This **** has lasted way too long is way too drawn out.

Funny how he said some of the same stuff I said though. A lot of stuff about her story doesn't add up. Too many women aren't thinking logically though.

It has nothing to do with protecting black women. It has everything to do with if someone shot me in my foot or feet on purpose, I'm not getting back in the car with them. Everyone has a cell phone. I'm knocking on someones door or sitting my *** on the curb and waiting for the cops or an ambulance.

2010? 2011?

How old is dude?

and how sad is your life and how much of a hater are you that you went that far back to try and cancel someone who doesn't rap about positive **** anyway. As if this is going to hurt his career.

He’s 27. So that would’ve made him like 17 at the time of those tweets. People used to say some real dumb, wild **** back then. Especially teens trying to be edgy etc. Diff climate, but He most weird for real, but this ain’t going to stop much for him.

Back
Top Bottom