Rap About Nothing: Hip Hop Chat Thread

:lol: Why you thinking about talking?

Maybe its different when when you 35 cuz you still looking for love but @51 aint nobody looking for no dates.

the tweet said dating doe. Hey if smashing 18 year olds is cool with you I guess.

I’m saying if she doesn’t know when cash money records took over it’s not going to work for me. Not even dating.

the tweet said dating doe. Hey if smashing 18 year olds is cool with you I guess.

I’m saying if she doesn’t know when cash money records took over it’s not going to work for me. Not even dating.
That's just some random ***** claiming that just to call him a creep by dropping their ages.

Ain't like ppl formally announce this is who I'm smashing now.

She doesn’t know Mase from Cassie but she cookin.. i ain’t mad :pimp:

but at 50+ Diddy flexin dippin in that under 20 kiddy pool :lol:

I watch this little series on youtube, Chiraq Street Legends dude that's telling the stories is from Chicago and
ain't nobody pressed him yet so if all the stuff he says is even remotely true, that young man definitely has more than a few skeletons in his closet

yeah my girl whole family is from there .... super into everything.At the end of the day it’s rvwnge on revenge.... she been telling me von and dirk raps are real , ... but the cycle is just sad as hell man

Crazy about 4 victims of Von (allegedly) all posting **** about they people getting peace cause he dead ... this cycle sucks

... I’m drunk and I’m sad off this .

but, but, but..... if someone murked a relative of yours, and said person eventually dies, this is how those families would feel. It’s the reality. They’re happy he’s dead, and they’re entitled to feel that way.

but, but, but..... if someone murked a relative of yours, and said person eventually dies, this is how those families would feel. It’s the reality. They’re happy he’s dead, and they’re entitled to feel that way.

FBG Duck (Von’s opp) mom. Not everyone shares your sentiment.

Last edited:
:lol: Why you thinking about talking?

Maybe its different when when you 35 cuz you still looking for love but @51 aint nobody looking for no dates.

****** took one photo of Diddy with a unknown girl & decided they were "dating" w/o no info on it other than some random horny ****** twitter :lol:

I think people tend to forget that "dating" takes on a very different role when you pushing a billion, very likely he's just smashing.

i just heard of Von on Buddens podcast a couple weeks ago

i dont follow none of those Chicago dudes so i dont know whats happening. i only heard of Reese Keef and Durk.

i feel like i dont hear bout Keef and Durk gettin in alot of trouble

Back
Top Bottom