Rap About Nothing: Hip Hop Chat Thread

1604778859581.png

Legit went to sleep wondering do broads just go up to 30yr olds and just ask for sex. Even if you not dating some type of conversation has to be had leading up to it.
Puff ain’t gotta say a word to a ***** to get the monkey. He can literally sit there on some pootie tang **** and get whatever he want. Money and fame is a mfer.... especially money.

Was it confirmed that Quando actually tried to cover him so dude wouldn't shoot after getting his *** beat?

On 2nd viewing...I think what actually happened was Von was using him as a shield because the shooter was still aiming at him. That's why the one dude who didn't run off on Von kept being hesitant before he ran up and clocked Rondo. Dude could have popped him too. The off duty cop shot him...but he's still on the ground aiming at ******.

Surprised the cop didn't kill him. Goes to show...they can shoot to incapacitate. When they don't it's because they want to kill a *****.

Rip von but rondo's homie did the right thing...rondo was getting jumped who's not to say they wouldn't have shot rondo while he was down

I get what bro saying. Cause auntie wouldn’t technically be looking for p***y (unless she’s a lesbian).

It was a Freudian slip.

How do we know she's 18?

because the internet said so? If she was 28 would we click on it?

and people do a lot of **** I wouldn't do, but if you look at someone as just sex, does it matter if she's 18, 28 or 38?
Whether she look 18 or not wasn't the problem, dudes was saying ain't nothing wrong wit fam being 50 slamming a 18 yr old.

Puff ain’t gotta say a word to a ***** to get the monkey. He can literally sit there on some pootie tang **** and get whatever he want. Money and fame is a mfer.... especially money.
I guess

Back
Top Bottom