Rap About Nothing: Hip Hop Chat Thread

Quando not a big enough rapper to be doing all that. Bruh just askin for trouble at this point

****** thought it was hilarious when 50 and co ran up and whooped gunplay. Von and co was gonna stomp his *** out and take his jewels and be all on social media laughing and flossing that ****. We laugh at Pablo for being around all the ****** and not 1 shooter. S/O lul tim. If u gonna change a ***** life and take him on that run wit u, he take the drug charge and he make sure a ***** can’t touch u. People only mad because the more popular rapper got got.

everything you said here is accurate from start to finish to be honest.

Curtis needs to go with the real hits from GRODT and TM then everything else need to be off G-Unit mixtapes and he got the W.

**** Game's whole catalog.

Last edited:

Gotta love the transformation.

Man's would get knocked and drop 50+ lbs like it's nothing

Elite genetics

See it all the time. Mans do some time, no alcohol, drugs, way less weed being smoked, same with cigs. They actually eat 3 meals, granted its garbage but at least theyre not skipping meals like they do on road and then actually working out and getting rest instead of being up for 2,3 days straight.

Come out like a monster, then fall back to the same lifestyle.

Quando might as well talk about it, because it is what it is at this point. The other side isn't going to forget and let it go. There is no apology. Three people got killed, not just Von.

and after Get Rich 50's music doesn't bang like that. People are going to realize that. It's not like Snoop, who still had hits after Doggystyle and Chronic.

50 likes attention though, and he saw the attention Gucci and Jeezy got.

Ya bugging:

1. What Up Gangsta
2. Many Men
3. In Da Club (cheat code)
4. If I Can’t/Back Down (either one depending on what Game goes with)
5. PIMP
6. 21 Questions/Wanksta (depending what Game plays)
7. Outta Control (OG or remix)
8. Ski Mask Way
9. Disco Inferno/Just A Lil Bit
10. Position of Power
11. I Get Money
12. Hustlers Ambition
13. Window Shopper
14. Best Friend/I’ll Whip Ya Head (depending what Game plays)
15. Poppin Them Thangs
16. I Smell P (depending on what Game plays)

these are just album cuts, swap/add a few from features/mixtapes...50 got a good list

Back
Top Bottom