Rap About Nothing: Hip Hop Chat Thread

I know yall hate Vlad but he's been getting some pretty decent interviews lately. This Ed Lover one is interesting. Vlad's not doing the interview though so yall can peep it lol

Nothing wrong with what he said.

They’re right but look at the world we live in with sex being promoted so much. In all forms of media and entertainment. I get what they’re saying. Trying to shelter kids does not work. I’ve seen it fail time and time again

I think it’s more so fathers having to actively take part in their daughters lives so as to show them something different than what’s purported in the media.

You can’t stop them from seeing it, but you can play a part in developing their mindset so that they don’t end up becoming like those women.

But I don’t have kids and I fw the thots so wtf do I know

Production is CRAZY on this. It baffles me why more dudes don’t rap on these type of beats. No autotune either

It's just not the sound the current gen is growing up with in the mainstream. As evidenced, go back to the DaBaby/Stunna4Vegas freestyle from Sway. Those dudes were totally flustered at that Juvenile "Set It Off" beat cause it's not at all something they're used to :lol: especially after years of Lex Luger/808 Mafia followed by Wheezy, Quay, Metro, etc.

Back
Top Bottom