Rap About Nothing: Hip Hop Chat Thread

Considering he's 30+. I would hope it's the other way around.

He definitely went down to Florida and stole your chick :lol:

Don’t be mad at me because his music terrrrrrrrible

Ya’ll say some of the lamest stuff dawg. I ain’t never put no b*** before me. You look like the type of n_ to change your chic password or sit in front her yard, punching your steering wheel until your knuckles bleed.........

Chloe x Halle in the background makes this video even wilder.

They ain’t play the whole video. I saw this the other day. Yo pistol whipped him too :smh: smh

considering it was being recorded, had he shot buddy on camera, definitely would’ve been some legal retribution

Don’t be mad at me because his music terrrrrrrrible

Ya’ll say some of the lamest stuff dawg. I ain’t never put no b*** before me. You look like the type of n_ to change your chic password or sit in front her yard, punching your steering wheel until your knuckles bleed.........

I don't get angry at seeing dudes pics and I don't click on their music

You experience weirdo behavior

If it’s posted in here, I’m gone comment. You defending his honor like he GAF about you :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

He don’t care about you brother. It’s cool

Told ya'll :pimp:
1614281327895.gif

Mood
mood.jpg

Now Da Game...A lot of ###tty featurings and some bad productions, but some great too like the Slow Down's one...
No Limit Top Dogg my favorite with Tha Last Meal / Can't considerate Doggystyle in a ranking, it's a very singular one, bit if I had to, those 3 ones in the top of the list

EDIT : I wasn't wrong at time : Da Game is a #### in the ###to listen :rofl:

Back
Top Bottom