Rap About Nothing: Hip Hop Chat Thread

I was wondering how it got here, i saw a bunch of vids on YT a couple of days ago titled “Lupe Royce beef” I clicked the shortest one and Royce and Lupe was arguing on live; Royce called him a ***** and told him take the bass out his voice…now we here lol.
:rofl:

There’s been a lot of rappity rap talk lately. I thought Royce and JR Payne we’re gonna go at it, but Lupe being Lupe started talking about EOW and going to compete with dudes who freestyle with blindfolds on or some ****. One of those dudes from over there dissed Royce and it seemed like it was all fun and lyrical ability.

This some other ****.:lol:

Bunch of lives floating around but they’re all long.:lol:

I used to say Lupe might be the greatest rapper of all time because he’s technically and skillfully one of the best yet he can and has made all type of rap records. Commercial, street, thought provoking and so on. Someone credible recently told me that Lupe definitely had writers on his Lasers album. **** was disappointing.

Zero good artist in that lane. All lack creativity, originality and talent. Seeing wavycrocket wavycrocket like your post verifies the song garbage

Spoken like a true old head. :lol: We just went over this with y'all sleeping on Moneybagg back when.
****** be missing out on good music cause of this mindset.
You a old ***** stuck in the past so I understand it for you, but to say zero good artist is crazy.
Pop, Sheff G, Sleepy, Coach, KayFlock, etc. Young ****** out here eating. Support your city.

Damn, Lupe smacked the sidekick upside the head.
ezgif.com-gif-maker (23).gif

Spoken like a true old head. :lol: We just went over this with y'all sleeping on Moneybagg back when.
****** be missing out on good music cause of this mindset.
You a old ***** stuck in the past so I understand it for you, but to say zero good artist is crazy.
Pop, Sheff G, Sleepy, Coach, KayFlock, etc. Young ****** out here eating. Support your city.

If you off beat, I’m not listening
If you rapping over the same beat everyone else is, I’m not listening
If you use auto tune, I’m not listening
If you’re copying the trash man formula, I’m not listening

42 Dugg is the child from make a wish that got to meet James Harden?

If you off beat, I’m not listening
If you rapping over the same beat everyone else is, I’m not listening
If you use auto tune, I’m not listening
If you’re copying the trash man formula, I’m not listening

42 Dugg is the child from make a wish that got to meet James Harden?

Omg :rofl: :rofl:

He's a solid dude though fr

I love hearing Lupe rap man . The SLRs continue to be amazing , Royce bit off more than he can chew .

not sure if they homies who just battling anymore lol

also disclaimer : didn’t listen to Royce diss and probably won’t . Don’t really care for him .

Lupe wins

Last edited:
Also I feel like you either like NY drill music or hate it.
Ain't no in between, but it's way too many good artist to just write off.

“Good” and “NY DRILL” don’t go together. Chicago did it wayyyyy better. NY trash.

LA Capone and Lil Herb laid the blueprint.

Herb got accused of not “flowing on the beat” yet.... that’s all them NYC cats do. Fake rap fans strike again.

Then you got the Lil Tjay, woopty and A boogie lane. S**** saturated as hell and always been mediocre.

Rap so bad to the point that if you don’t like this mediocre music, you labeled as a hater. F*** that. Fivio and all them SUCK. IDC what nobody say

The most fire part of that Lupe diss was the “conscious Farrakhan one day Gangsta the next”

dude said he’d “give Lupe son clips while he eating sun chips” :rofl:

Back
Top Bottom