Rap About Nothing: Hip Hop Chat Thread

Coi Leray happy is be minding her business & *the internet just decided to **** on her. Even in that cypher she did, the other girl looked back n dissed her for no reason :smh: :lol: Coi was just vibing n smiling to homie rapping & didn't even notice, but if she ends up being a dickhead to ppl they gonna *act like she's doing it for no reason.

Yea idk what it is honestly, anytime i've seen her speak she's always seems humble & like she minds her own business. She's also a lightskin mixed chick that is thin, so when she gets attacked online it's usually dismissed because people already feel like she has a "privilege".

Yea idk what it is honestly, anytime i've seen her speak she's always seems humble & like she minds her own business. She's also a lightskin mixed chick that is thin, so when she gets attacked online it's usually dismissed because people already feel like she has a "privilege".

I didn't want to say it

Especially when a lot of it I see is coming from women

The issue with Coi isn’t Coi herself, more her label. It’s just that she keep getting pushed and promoted in people face like they missing out on something life changing when it’s just terrible music. Then she makes it seem like everyone hates her, when they just not into her music. The under 30 second snippets on TikTok make anyone sound fire, but her music just don’t translate to full songs yet. I think she’ll figure something out eventually.

I like gunna and thug music so I’ll give them a pass.... but Travis really out here bouncing his *** :sick::sick::smh:

tenor.gif

I still don't understand this and why it was done.

Joint was probably too good so they decided to put it on a album and Jay was "retired at the time". I thought the same thing about Ignorant ****. Jay made that in like 03 or 04 and put it on American Gangster. It's the only song that don't fit the story of that album.

Back
Top Bottom