Rap About Nothing: Hip Hop Chat Thread

He doesn't even do that many interviews. He's not Lord Jamar. His Drink Champs he wasn't sitting and complaining about new rappers.

I've seen a bunch of rappers, even current say similar things about rap.

You hate Scarface too?

You dudes are trying to rewrite history.
Scarface offers critique making what he says meaningful. I have similar critiques. Y'all be up in here talking about u like ________ album 🔥🔥🔥 then turn and say "I made a 5 song playlist outta the 19 songs I liked. Oh and I'm only listening to 2 of those 5 songs so I can really feel like a hitter." Living vicariously through some songs knowing you use to get slapped upside the head. Face griped about hunger rappers not respecting history & putting their heart into it and I agree.

Copying=/=Influenced By.

Rewrite history my ***. Rewriting history is placing Lord Jamar's value of importance next to Scarface & KRS-One

It’s funny how cats think they ain’t have fun in the 80s or 90s. They don’t realize them cats had the same fun as these so called new n_

KRS one is just as preachy wu tang, kanye, common, etc

BOB MARLEY IS PREACHY and he slayed more h*** than your granddaddy marikomorose marikomorose your grandma probably is his only body
So you wanna **** girl gives that look like dudes & you think about grandmother grandson incest? You walking around the county high on meth w/ your **** out again?

Scarface offers critique making what he says meaningful. I have similar critiques. Y'all be up in here talking about u like ________ album 🔥🔥🔥 then turn and say "I made a 5 song playlist outta the 19 songs I liked. Oh and I'm only listening to 2 of those 5 songs so I can really feel like a hitter." Living vicariously through some songs knowing you use to get slapped upside the head. Face griped about hunger rappers not respecting history & putting their heart into it and I agree.

Copying=/=Influenced By.

Rewrite history my ***. Rewriting history is placing Lord Jamar's value of importance next to Scarface & KRS-One

When you give a counter argument trying to support what you're saying, do you even know what the **** you're talking about?

When you give a counter argument trying to support what you're saying, do you even know what the **** you're talking about?
Scarface offered balanced critique on quality. He Discussed positive & negative. Krs said they not "real men".

I noticed at the dice game, you ain't throw one lick
I notice you keep talkin' 'bout these *****es that you don't get
I just noticed that you ****** sharin' clothes, that **** don't fit

We invented throwin' money in the crowd, yeah, that's our ****

Nelly nasty for this BUT how the hell did none of them own this? Nelly weak for this though. They still making money off that name.

I don’t think they sell a lot of clothes but they probably use it for shows and appearances

Last edited:
Has to be more to why he’s being this way with them.

Ali tried to get their money for helping write the Country Grammar album because he was no longer going on the road with Nelly cause he was playing games when it came to paying him. Nelly was mad he wasn’t going on tour anymore and started acting funny towards him and saying smart ****. Ali called him a rapist and said he didn’t even check Kyjuan when he had a stroke a few months ago (Ky was the closest to him)

bo was in dc.

all things considered, i shouldn’t really be surprised but a good amount of them dudes look like they be in the basement online gaming n s***.

s*** just weird. I be like, “am i one of THESE n_’s?”🤔

Me and my wife went to see Ferg and YG a few years ago in MD. Half the audience was white. My wife goes, why are all these white people here?

I think that has to do w/ the lack of respect for other parts of the genre outside his bubble.

They ran w/ it, and it bit them in the ***.
Goes back to the lack of black fathers in the home, from the music you listened to growing up to the lack of respect for older black men

I think both of y'all are right. In general young dudes close their ears even a older dude is genuinely tryna give them some game and advice and it is some olders bitter dudes that are threatened by change or their spot being taken.

I can mess with him on stuff like this

But the whiny emotional thug with sprinkles of autotune stuff needs to go, especially since that just masks dudes not actually being able to really sing

I bought this album and this one of my favorite songs off the album YB 🔥

If you're in DC this about to be crazy

PXL_20211007_023615679.jpg

It's Crazy To Me Watching Bands That Were Up & Coming When I Was In High School Be At The Forefront Of Gogo...

Really Makes Me Feel Old.

Back
Top Bottom