Rap About Nothing: Hip Hop Chat Thread

i just noticed daylyt in this video by david banner. a few weeks ago he was on IG live talmbout this rap **** is really like get out and specifically mentions looking into snoop’s eyes and “him not even being there like he wasnt even a real person”

interesting and :lol: at his body language above

Bruh blac youngsta instasnap, watch it now. Idc if he was just having fun that was great marketing cuz I might buy the album and never even liked a single song he made. These hos something else.

what that room smell like

I watched that Baby **** on Apple Music, I was disappointed. It was cool but I thought it was gonna be about the start of Cash Money Records, B-32 and all the early music stuff. It was literally about his parents, his childhood and his friends. Barely talked about Slim or his brother in jail. They said part 2 coming soon so hopefully they talk about that 95-98 period.

They had mad footage at the end from 96-97, I need to see all that footage.

I watched that Baby **** on Apple Music, I was disappointed. It was cool but I thought it was gonna be about the start of Cash Money Records, B-32 and all the early music stuff. It was literally about his parents, his childhood and his friends. Barely talked about Slim or his brother in jail. They said part 2 coming soon so hopefully they talk about that 95-98 period.

They had mad footage at the end from 96-97, I need to see all that footage.

There’s a part two. Said so at the end of the documentary.

I FINALLY got to see who Joe Casey is :nthat:
He got shout out on SO many cash money songs

“Don’t believe me, better ask JOE CASEY, my coke background speak for me”

“Joe Casey know a n_ wanna buy some thangs”

Bruh blac youngsta instasnap, watch it now. Idc if he was just having fun that was great marketing cuz I might buy the album and never even liked a single song he made. These hos something else.

Just peeped it :rofl:

Looked like a good time. Odell and Gotti cane through on Lucci IG story.

i just noticed daylyt in this video by david banner. a few weeks ago he was on IG live talmbout this rap **** is really like get out and specifically mentions looking into snoop’s eyes and “him not even being there like he wasnt even a real person”

interesting and :lol: at his body language above

Never heard of Daylyt before but that vid was mad interesting. Lotta folks gonna say he sound like a conspiracy theorist but everything he said made a lotta sense. Lol when he said cats could a built a dam in Flint instead of sending millions of dollars of bottled water trying to 1 up each other

My man down growed up

37C5192B-D4E0-451A-B31C-03A4DDDA97F7.gif

Back
Top Bottom