Rap About Nothing: Hip Hop Chat Thread

***** way too goofy with this internet ****. They been chasing this man around for 24hrs all over LA playing peek a boo or hide and go seek or something :rofl:

Everybody in that hotel lobby looking like this though :lol: :

53FB0DB0-B31D-45DB-BE30-917BE7AE7F44.gif

If you catch hm. You catch him. Everybody doing too much.

im just wondering what they plan to do to him if they catch him after theyve made their intentions more than clear on socials

this where i kinda agree with tekashi that ****** clout chasing bc if it was really like that it shouldnt be on social media

lol @ if this culminates in an irving plaza type situation

i wish ****** went this hard to enforce a no fly zone on george zimmerman or any of the hundreds of “them” killing unarmed black men

He pulled an element of surprise lol.. no one saw this one coming. He hollered out the Hoover’s on Gummo and like most listeners we thought it was some fake NY Hoover’s, but all this time it was them 94st Hoover’s from LA. The 94st Hoover’s are part of Treyway Entertainment.

There was no checking in the 94st Hoover’s and NY ****** rollin together. Tekashi and his homeboys might be the real deal. They got some real muscle out west too. A couple eight tray homies riding with them too. The LA bloods is hating Pretty sad shot mang haha

-From another forum

He pulled an element of surprise lol.. no one saw this one coming. He hollered out the Hoover’s on Gummo and like most listeners we thought it was some fake NY Hoover’s, but all this time it was them 94st Hoover’s from LA. The 94st Hoover’s are part of Treyway Entertainment.

There was no checking in the 94st Hoover’s and NY *****s rollin together. Tekashi and his homeboys might be the real deal. They got some real muscle out west too. A couple eight tray homies riding with them too. The LA bloods is hating Pretty sad shot mang haha

-From another forum

i swear there needs to be a WWE type show for this this literally sounds like some WCW nWo ****

“no one saw this coming” :lol:

There was no checking in the 94st Hoover’s and NY *****s rollin together. Tekashi and his homeboys might be the real deal. They got some real muscle out west too. A couple eight tray homies riding with them too. The LA bloods is hating Pretty sad shot mang haha

-From another forum

This sound like some **** an internet conspiracy nerd would say lol.
Son paying for protection just like everyone else.

This sound like some **** an internet conspiracy nerd would say lol.
Son paying for protection just like everyone else.

Nah I peeped one of the IGs and all those hoova _'s are actually plugged in w the 93 dudes he be with.

Look like they be out in nyc a lot and they rep treyway ent heavy

Nah I peeped one of the IGs and all those hoova _'s are actually plugged in w the 93 dudes he be with.

Look like they be out in nyc a lot and they rep treyway ent heavy

I don't doubt he be with some real gangstas, but him being official with em.. naw.
I can't buy it. That's a relationship built on money, fame, & opportunity.

What I'm saying is I don't think those are some _'s he just randomly connected with to make sure he good in LA, seem like those dudes were already tapped in w 93 regardless

So he didn't necessarily have to "check in" he just linked up w plugs they already had

Last edited:
Not for nothing, but y’all killed @mrwavez a few weeks ago for saying the same thing about celebs paying for these “legit” ties

Now ASW is here, no one got touched, now that concept seems more realistic

Plus, (I hate this word now) but all these gangs posting on IG are just ‘clout chasers’, what real G you know posts all these moves online, incriminating themselves?

he can never let his guard down ever again in life i don't see how someone can live like that the moment he gets caught slippin its a wrap i feel bad for the kid

Boskoe, Jooba Locc, Cocc Pistol (I'd smash her btw), Slim 400 & Spanky Loco can all hold these Ls.
Cardi & 69 both went to Cali, had fun and will be leaving untouched with new clothes, jewelry and money in hand.

I was thinking all of this last week.

All that rah rah before he hits LA.

Now he goes home without a scratch and all these dudes who got a problem with him did is fuel his hype.

I'm kind of late (I'm just now catching up on all this ****. Saw Wayne and Chainz last night **** was lit :pimp: :pimp:)

But The juxtaposition on these two videos is perfect. The gang culture that LA is known for IS NOT IN HOLLYWOOD. You not who you say you are. Go to the parts in that exact Pac video flagging like that. Go to Crenshaw and Slauson flagging like that. Wouldn't make it a week lol

according to a map they're in LA.

the place they told him he wasn't allowed at. they ain't say you can't come to (insert "tough" place).

Sure. And I don't bang and hate gang **** in general so I could care less. But gang culture / gang life is not Hollywood. It's the equivalent of walking through Calabasas flamed out. All I'm saying is that he's trying to make a point (Which I guess he did) that would be better proven if he did it in ya know, actual gang neighborhoods.

Gang culture in LA is not what it used to be and it's kind of died off but it seems farfetched TO ME that he'd be this flamboyant in the Crenshaw mall instead of Hollywood.

according to a map they're in LA.

the place they told him he wasn't allowed at. they ain't say you can't come to (insert "tough" place).
Ehhhh

That’s like when Game went to that tourist Cheesesteak spot in Philly and tagged Meek.

Knowing damn well that’s not the Philly that Meek be claiming.

Back
Top Bottom