Rap About Nothing: Hip Hop Chat Thread

Nipsey album good, right mix of street **** & real rap. Him Meek, East, Herbo, Schoolbuy have all dropped projects that are centered around growing in the streets but still offer a lot of substance, i need to make a thread about that. need more new street rap, not just *****s selling tons & shooting dracos for no reason. I've grown pretty tired of hearing that **** over similar production constantly

Make the thread woe.

Nipsey album good, right mix of street **** & real rap. Him Meek, East, Herbo, Schoolbuy have all dropped projects that are centered around growing in the streets but still offer a lot of substance, i need to make a thread about that. need more new street rap, not just *****s selling tons & shooting dracos for no reason. I've grown pretty tired of hearing that **** over similar production constantly

Go ahead and make that. My guy Neek Bucks coming right behind em.

trynafeelmink trynafeelmink Conflicted hearing thugger spit one of the best verses of the year and that real on this

6F20D499-D549-4A94-9A44-6B3C3A305BEC.gif

DAY69 BUMMING 2/23/18
https%3A%2F%2Fimages.genius.com%2F420f319a159827f728ac33dea9f2417c.1000x1000x1.jpg

1. BILLY (Ft. Cuban Doll)
2. KOODA
3. GUMMO
4. MOVE* (Ft. Jim Jones, Tory Lanez & Young Thug)
5. GUMMO (Remix) (Ft. Offset)
6. KEKE (Ft. A Boogie Wit Da Hoodie & Fetty Wap)
7. ANARCHY XY

Is it a dangerous area? I been around there a decent amount and the most dangerous thing I've seen is a dude dressed as The Joker :lol:

At night it can be a bit sketchy on certain blocks.

The moral of the story is, if there's a problem, cats can get touched anywhere.

At night, especially on the weekend it can be sketchy. It's funny out there to me. ******* casually walking seeling weed, and other ****** selling mixtapes :lol:

I never cared for Nipsey. He just seemed ok, but it's getting good reviews. I'll check it out .

Whoa, he's not with Dave East anymore? He been with him for years, that's wild. Dave must have went hollywood on him.

I might watch that episode, I **** with Wayno

Did he speak on why he's not with Dave anymore?

Whoa, he's not with Dave East anymore? He been with him for years, that's wild. Dave must have went hollywood on him.

I might watch that episode, I **** with Wayno
That reach... Dave mentioned some time back on BFC that Wayno still is involved in his career, however, Wayno doesn't deal with the day to day things much anymore cause Wayno is busy with all the other venttures he's involed in.

That reach... Dave mentioned some time back on BFC that Wayno still is involved in his career, however, Wayno doesn't deal with the day to day things much anymore cause Wayno is busy with all the other venttures he's involed in.

Industry speak b

Dave signs to Def Jam and bigger checks and the old manager goes away

even the OG smokey repping his colors. @ the damn All star game smh. :lol:

Free Suge bc he would never allow all this fuggery to occur.

:lol: @ “legends...and chris tucker”

even the OG smokey repping his colors. @ the damn All star game smh. :lol:

Free Suge bc he would never allow all this fuggery to occur.

:lol: @ “legends...and chris tucker”

What exactly would Suge have done? Suge ain't trick trick.

Back
Top Bottom