Rap About Nothing: Hip Hop Chat Thread

It depends on the time :lol: . I assume he said it because that mall is always packed and noisy

Boom. Go there after 6 on the weekends or something and all you see is ghetto *** kids running around making a mess of **** :lol:

Boom. Go there after 6 on the weekends or something and all you see is ghetto *** kids running around making a mess of **** :lol:
What are you talking about!? It's usually like 50% Asians that shop there, I've been going to this mall since they had Aladdins castle which is an Arcade you remember arcades lol!? This mall is far from "ghetto", and no where near hood and who the **** uses the word ghetto any way !?

All this **** in the long run SHOULD end badly for him. He can't keep th owe connections forever.

I was thinking all of this last week.

All that rah rah before he hits LA.

Now he goes home without a scratch and all these dudes who got a problem with him did is fuel his hype.

he’s had the best album rollout in a minute all from trolling and ig ****ery.

Also this thread already knows how much of a clown i think homie is, but all that he's in Hollywood talk shouldn't be accepted from the other side either. LA is notorious for rappers getting Got out there & that **** ain't happening in the streets of Compton.

It's ASW, every Rapper, Ball Player, Dope Boy/Scammer & Gang banger are out maneuvering around the "Nice" parts of LA because that's where all the parties & nice women are at. there ain't room for variance in "On Site". Dolph got clapped broad day in front of his hotel. Hell Game, Chris Brown & their crews seem to constantly be brawling in LA clubs. point being if dudes really wanted to lay hands on him they had ample opportunity to do so, People were relying on *** whipping being handed out &

:lol:

“funk, funk...cmon man” in the background

when 6ix9ine slide outta la untouched his clout level gonna go way up
source.gif

vegeta-scouter-dragonballz-gif-7640583

Last edited:
I swear
Nt gives the most dumbest *****s shine
I STILL have not heard a song by this 69 dude
But his name has been on every damn page for the last like 10
Can we please talk about something else
Anything
Except this 69 dude
I have no idea why all the people in here are obsessed with this guy. He must be doing something right, I have yet to hear anything aside from Gummo on the street.

Enjoyed Nipsey's project, wasn't bad at all.
Million while you're young :pimp:

Hollywood and Highland ain't necessasrily the best place to be at

Is it a dangerous area? I been around there a decent amount and the most dangerous thing I've seen is a dude dressed as The Joker :lol:

dolph got shot by one of yo gotti people its not like a cali dude popped him or something

The moral of the story is, if there's a problem, cats can get touched anywhere.

Damn, that did Rell like that. :smh: :lol:

Round the time when Big first got on his Coogi and Versace **** Rell was uptown buyin coke on his metapapi ****.

Nipsey album good, right mix of street **** & real rap. Him Meek, East, Herbo, Schoolbuy have all dropped projects that are centered around growing in the streets but still offer a lot of substance, i need to make a thread about that. need more new street rap, not just ****** selling tons & shooting dracos for no reason. I've grown pretty tired of hearing that **** over similar production constantly

Back
Top Bottom