Rap About Nothing: Hip Hop Chat Thread

Not to be in another n_ pocket’s but free has been pretty damn productive since the roc breakup.

been releasing music the whole time, been doin shows. And im pretty sure he’s been doin the real estate hustle as well.

beans… 😒
Yea Freeway has nice stuff well into the mid 2010s. Beanie could’ve had the same type of output, but he was basically finished after the Roc, which is a shame

"Yeah, I'm talking 'Ye, yeah, I'm talking Rih'
Yeah, I'm talking B', *****, I'm talking me
Yeah, I'm talking bossy, I ain't talking Kelis
Your money too short, you can't be talking to me
Yeah I'm talking LeBron, we ball in our family tree "

in retrospect this line a hell of a stunt, talk about curating the right circle :lol::lol:

Homie been on it since

"If every ***** in your clique is rich, your clique is rugged
Nobody will fall 'cause everyone will be each others crutches
I hope you fools choose to listen, I drop jewels, bust it "

Last edited:
A majority of mainstream rap entertainment is heavily Driven on insecurity :lol: . There's people literally out here losing their freedom/mind in chase of luxury names & brands.

Simp rap.... when I saw that lame, unfunny dude 22 savage aka “unfunny mike” I knew it was done.

So many biters, insecure, emo, paymaster, simp rap.

These h*** rapping better than dudes and standing on what they say. And I don’t even listen to these female rappers.

Lyrically they better than them.

I get so many YouTube suggestions of these colorful hair, emo, auto tune sorry n_ rapping. Smh

Simp rap.... when I saw that lame, unfunny dude 22 savage aka “unfunny mike” I knew it was done.

So many biters, insecure, emo, paymaster, simp rap.

These h*** rapping better than dudes and standing on what they say. And I don’t even listen to these female rappers.

Lyrically they better than them.

I get so many YouTube suggestions of these colorful hair, emo, auto tune sorry n_ rapping. Smh

I'm not into the Emo rap **** either but this is FAR from their fault. The old "gangstas" are just as insecure if not more than the new era.

actually none of this **** is rap based truthfully this a societal problem.

I'm not gonna lie i really don't blame rappers/rich ****** in general for staying single that attention is hard to shake. & Women will never get it because attractive women have spent their entire life being treated the way these women treat the "stars".

Back
Top Bottom