Rap About Nothing: Hip Hop Chat Thread

Going to see this Red Bull Event tonight - Westside Boogie vs DRAM….

Didn’t know DRAM was out here rapping :lol:

Thought the Migos had a decent year. Not on par with where they were when culture 1 dropped, but culture 3 didn’t disappoint. Straightenin was everywhere (down here at least).

Straightening was tough. Trying to remember what they had outside of that….honestly, can’t point to it.

Just looked at the track list. Having our way was decent. The song with Youngboy gotta be over a year old :lol:

Ain’t seem like they had bangers like that for real.

I thought the Culture III album had a few joints. I still rock with Modern Day and Having Our Way.
Straightenin was semi big but I wasn't a fan of that song. Need it (joint with NBA Youngboy) didn't really hit though.

Straightrnin, Modern Day, Need it, Avalanche were the standouts

The problem with Migos projects for me are that they have too many songs on em.

K Camp got a champion commercial. Been hearing/seeing this a lot. Idk why I just assumed this was trouble song or something :lol:

This

Sounds like this

One of those commercials came on while I was watching hulu last night. Didn’t think it was real but these rappin ****** stay taking the samsung bag :lol:

I know these *****s be in the studio like - “Samsung just be handing out bags for these lil commercials” :lol:. Lil side hustle

One of Jay-Z’s biggest finesses, was trying to force people to buy MCHG, via Samsung :lol:

I thought the Culture III album had a few joints. I still rock with Modern Day and Having Our Way.
Straightenin was semi big but I wasn't a fan of that song. Need it (joint with NBA Youngboy) didn't really hit though.

The first two or three songs off that album were so good that it was hard to even listen to the rest of the album, but i did think it was a lot better than Culture II

Back
Top Bottom