Rap About Nothing: Hip Hop Chat Thread

This thread's '22 start is 21 approved
21-savage.gif

Just ordered one from Amazon

Also, for you and anybody else in here if you happen to go somewhere in particular or see somebody/group that you think looks shady as you are parking your car instead of getting out of your car and pressing your key fob to lock your car, instead of doing that actually manually press your door locks down to lock and secure your vehicle. That way as you exit your vehicle you don’t hit the key fob…..thus not sending the signal out that can be captured by a someone that has a transmitter potentially nearby.

For example you see a lot of cars being stolen like this near nice restaurants or locations in the city that certain people with good vehicles might frequent. A lot of carjackers/thieves set up near places like this just to capture the transmitter signal when someone exits their vehicle.

This a wild song to listen to in the gym :lol:

Timeless tho :pimp: :smokin

Tempo? Subject matter?

I just listen to joints I like that put me in a good mood to take my mind off the pain and suffering.

I have an 80s Pop list that’s 9 hours long that I use the most. An 80s/90s R+B slow jam playlist I use all the time.

I rarely work out to aggressive ****. I’m in a boxing gym most of the time. That **** is already in the air.

Tempo? Subject matter?

I just listen to joints I like that put me in a good mood to take my mind off the pain and suffering.

I have an 80s Pop list that’s 9 hours long that I use the most. An 80s/90s R+B slow jam playlist I use all the time.

I rarely work out to aggressive ****. I’m in a boxing gym most of the time. That **** is already in the air.
Been on a reggae dancehall vibe in the gym lately.. mind numbing 8)

Back
Top Bottom