Rap About Nothing: Hip Hop Chat Thread

Sometimes you need not to pay attention to the messenger, and listen to the message.

Wack saying it doesn't make it any less true about Bobby.

When Bobby first got on he was looking like a clown dancing on tables for white men. That made people look at him funny. Did you see him fall down during that dunk. Why in the world would anyone post that, and be comfortable doing it? Rappers will try and check people for the pics they don't like getting out.

He's making himself in to being a clown.In 2022, that's cool, because they're famous now too, but clowns aren't respected. It's one thing to be making the jokes(50), it's another to always be the joke.

Same way Meek, Game and Bow Wow would always do clown ****. Wack also talked about Meek. That's also one of the reasons I think Meek never became as big as he could have been, his clown tendencies. Some people are just going to be turned off by you and your music just because of how they perceive you and how they feel others think of you. This is a very follow the leader society now.

Maybe Bobby knows people are still looking at him and he's trying to be different, regardless, to do what he's doing and try to remain viable in rap, it's not matching.

So Wack can be a clown or troll, but that doesn't mean he's not right.

Bobby Schmurda about to be more known for “being solid” than his music

TBH it's been like this for a while.
Son had one hot song years ago, but his music was never that.
Bobby's rap persona is the same that it was before he went to prison.
This the same dude that was dancing on table tops on front of white executives so IDK why people are surprised. He never had the streets like that. :lol: You can say that about someone like Meek.

Bobby had 1 song tho before the prison ****. Computers and Bobby ***** ain’t do nothing outside of NY. His 1 song just so happens to be one of them ones that’s gonna ring off 20 years. Idk what people expect honestly. Him standing tall gonna keep him around and getting features from whoever.

I never thought Bobby was going any where after his hit. Rowdy the one with the real talent. At this point I’m not mad at how his career is turning out. He’s just happy to be out and enjoying it.
Bobby had 1 song tho before the prison ****. Computers and Bobby ***** ain’t do nothing outside of NY. His 1 song just so happens to be one of them ones that’s gonna ring off 20 years. Idk what people expect honestly. Him standing tall gonna keep him around and getting features from whoever.

Exactly. I don't get all the "losing the streets" talk. When did he ever have the streets?
Let that man continue to make mid music, dance, and stay out of prison. He ain't hurting nobody. Comparing him to 69 is crazy.

Them GSC 90z ****** definitely had the streets

Bobby, Rowdy, and Fetti are just smart as **** and treat this **** like a business 100% now.

They not going back to jail

These indictments are coming down every couple months it seems ****** trying to stay free

We're strictly talking music. On some street ****, I know them ****** was out there.
I know Bobby specifically was shooting ******. But musically?
Besides Hot *****, none of the music ever rang out like that.
At least not outside NY. Besides Hot ***** & Computers, I can't name another song or mixtape.

I went back and listened to Shyne's albums after he was bragging about picking the beats on his debut album on Drink Champs.

I came to the same conclusion that I had back then, that Black Rob and Dep's albums were a lot better.

What's good is great, but I only **** with about four or five songs on each of those albums.

When Bobby first got on he was looking like a clown dancing on tables for white men. That made people look at him funny. Did you see him fall down during that dunk. Why in the world would anyone post that, and be comfortable doing it? Rappers will try and check people for the pics they don't like getting out.
Lmao fam you can’t be serious . Some ****** not too cool and are comfortable in they own skin . Must non judgy folks saw that missed dunk and just laughed

Y’all being way too serious . Let the young ***** enjoy life how he sees fit

Back
Top Bottom