Rap About Nothing: Hip Hop Chat Thread

That's kind of my point, the music hasn't really been there in awhile now & because of it his marketing has been more important then ever. He prides his entire career on being the "hottest" & "biggest" artist which is why he's constantly chasing the teenage demographic.

Thing is if those millions upon millions aren't being used to keep him hot, those fickle teenagers are gonna switch quick.

And that's not to say Drake is gonna be irrelevant or anything near it, but we've seen it with Wayne, Jay, Kanye etc etc... you can't be the It guy forever & if he was doing this independent his standing the past three years would be looked at way less favorably IMO.
Debate rly gon have me keep bigging up Drake (which I don't like to do) so imma just leave it as dude might follow trends but he's a top trend.

Damn near at the height of Jay career, he stepped away
Height of Wayne career, jail
Kanye prolly would suit your argument

I’m going to see Dave on Juneteenth out in MD

First time going to a major comedy show like this. Will report back if any shenanigans :lol:
I saw him last year. He performed a majority of what was in his latest special.

A drunk white dude was heckling and interrupted the show. Dave carried on and killed him.

At this point, people just wanna test him just because. I’m sure seeing how security got to dude will stop all that.

Had to be a DMV ***** :lol: :smh:

Seeing his energy go from this

1651693926264.png

1651693952402.png

To what’s below

1651693892530.png

in a matter of hours is hilarious. Dude chest been getting warmer and warmer all morning. That boy gonna hear Laugh Now Cry Later randomly in the club months from now and steel off on the nearest *****

1651693926264.png

1651693952402.png

To what’s below

1651693892530.png

in a matter of hours is hilarious. Dude chest been getting warmer and warmer all morning. That boy gonna hear Laugh Now Cry Later randomly in the club months from now and steel off on the nearest *****

Dummy should’ve minded his own business. Due looking crazy out here

And he dry snitching on his shooters :lol: :lol:

Last edited:
Man this is extra funny cause I know of dude through some of the same people. We went to the same college for a couple years and from the same area. Dude is always ranting on IG everyday.

Wade done lost his mind.

Wade was gone long before this. He was completely gone, the minute he had a 10 year old at a pride parade. Dude was too young to be out there like that. Maybe when he turns 18/19, it would’ve been cool but dude is still a minor.

I’m glad he’s embracing his son for who he is though. He was too young to be at the parade though

Wade was gone long before this. He was completely gone, the minute he had a 10 year old at a pride parade. Dude was too young to be out there like that. Maybe when he turns 18/19, it would’ve been cool but dude is still a minor.
I agree, but it's from one extreme to another with him. What next, he gonna want to represent team USA women's basketball?

Last edited:

1651693926264.png

1651693952402.png

To what’s below

1651693892530.png

Definitely one of more hilarious / disappointing things on social media as of recent . I get secondhand embarrassment kind of often and I can’t help but to think , why he don’t have any real homies to tell him put the phone down 😂

Back
Top Bottom