Rap About Nothing: Hip Hop Chat Thread

Definitely one of more hilarious / disappointing things on social media as of recent . I get secondhand embarrassment kind of often and I can’t help but to think , why he don’t have any real homies to tell him put the phone down 😂

He sound like the type to done himself if his broad leave him.

If those tweets on the last page are real and the kids aren’t hers…

1651702488967.gif

??? Lol

Tf n’s want dwade to do?

Stop his kid from livin HIS life?

Guess he’d be a “real n_” if he disowned him. 🙄

That’s his son so I’m not pressed to say bro should do anything differently with HIS seed.

But if the gist of your question is why people have the reactions they do, D Wade stay doing a lot :lol: them telling us he like his salad tossed unprovoked and then **** like that “I used to wear my sisters clothes for fun”. You combine that with his son being kinda young (up until recently I guess, once a kid 15-16 it is what it is) to be paraded around the way he was (arguably moreso to Wade and Unions benefit) and him cancelling his other BM like Nino :lol: (who has been vocal about not approving of what Gab on with her son)

And you get the reactions people have :lol:

Unless she has a real business, that’ll die down in a month
I just imagine she was chillin minding her business then suddenly gets a Drake follow and parlayed that into a few grand from paid promo posts at the very least. All possibly from the couch on the phone.

Let me start some internet **** with a rapper that won’t shoot me :lol:

The Daily Beast
The Daily Beast

Armed Man Arrested for Ambushing Chappelle Dropped a Rap Track About Him​

Justin Rohrlich, William Bredderman - 9h ago
FollowView Profile
React|

© Provided by The Daily Beast

1651713844260.png

The man who allegedly rushed the stage and attacked comedian Dave Chappelle as he performed Tuesday night at the Hollywood Bowl is an aspiring rapper who recorded a song in 2020 titled “Dave Chappell.”
Isaiah Arias Lee, who performs under the name “NoName_Trapper,” was arrested on a charge of assault with a deadly weapon, according to booking records. Lee, 23, was carrying a replica gun with a knife hidden inside, police said. After Chappelle’s security team subdued Lee—with the assistance of comedian Jamie Foxx—the 23-year-old was taken to a hospital for treatment. He remains jailed with bail set at $30,000. Chappelle was not injured in the bizarre incident.

“Life with you [N-words] a joke,” Lee repeats over and over in the track uploaded in 2020, also mentioning “keys to a boat,” seemingly without context.
In an Instagram story posted to his page prior to the attack, Lee can be seen wearing the same sweatshirt he wore during the Chappelle ambush. It has no sound, and is just a few seconds long, but Lee filmed the clip with a filter that gives him what appear to be devil horns.
Other tracks by Lee includeDrugs in LA,” “AFLAC,” and “Trump Phone.”
“On my Trump, on my Trump, on my Trump phone,” go the lyrics. “Said I’m slippin, I’ve fallen and I can’t get up.”

Back
Top Bottom