Rap About Nothing: Hip Hop Chat Thread

End of the day dudes gotta learn to stay off the internet with the bs. Clear as day in the indictment them folks just piecing stuff together with no real knowledge about what really went down. What’s funny is they’ll end up getting convictions off of two bit investigations and trumped up charges :smh:

I really hope you don't really think it's just based on the internet and it's a two bit investigation :lol:

They've been building this for seven years. They don't have to release all the evidence they have. Just enough to get a warrant and subpoenas to get people off the street.

I'm sure they have phone records, text messages, witnesses, snitches, photos

The feds have a two bit investigation :lol:

End of the day dudes gotta learn to stay off the internet with the bs.

Or just stop calling hits on ****** as a multimillionaire years removed from the bull**** :lol:

Then subsequently bragging about said hits on songs and social media posts. :lol: ***** you basically taunting law enforcement.

And dudes act like ****** is helpless victims every time. Amazing :lol:

Or just stop calling hits on ****** as a multimillionaire years removed from the bull**** :lol:

Then subsequently bragging about said hits on songs and social media posts. :lol: ***** you basically taunting law enforcement.

And dudes act like ****** is helpless victims every time. Amazing :lol:
You completely right bro. But you gotta understand the circumstances these dudes come from though. On top of all that these crackers ain’t playing fair. It’s much bigger than some rap stars having their lil N’s do shootings. Poverty does something crazy to the human brain. It’s a much bigger problem that nobody wants to address because it’s easier to just throw black bodies behind a gate 4L instead of addressing the real issue at hand.

I just realized that fanni is the same lady that got the teachers caught up in the cheating scandal from back in the day . This case is done .

Damn. Denied Slime bond so far. And Lil Baby don’t seem like he active in the streets anyway so I don’t think he got anything to worry about. Apparently he know who killed Marlo but left that alone?

You completely right bro. But you gotta understand the circumstances these dudes come from though. On top of all that these crackers ain’t playing fair. It’s much bigger than some rap stars having their lil N’s do shootings. Poverty does something crazy to the human brain. It’s a much bigger problem that nobody wants to address because it’s easier to just throw black bodies behind a gate 4L instead of addressing the real issue at hand.

“Gotta understand the circumstances”…..?? Wrong. The world doesn’t owe you, I, or any of these dudes any kind of sympathy in life. Get off that champ, especially/particularly as a black man. It is what it is.

That’s simple not happening nor should it. These guys have or had an opportunity that most would love to have, and they risked it all for either clout, attention, bragging rights or flat out stupidity. All of these guys are suffering from self-inflicted wounds…….all self-inflicted.

“Gotta understand the circumstances”…..?? Wrong. The world doesn’t owe you, I, or any of these dudes any kind of sympathy in life. Get off that champ, especially/particularly as a black man. It is what it is.

That’s simple not happening nor should it. These guys have or had an opportunity that most would love to have, and they risked it all for either clout, attention, bragging rights or flat out stupidity. All of these guys are suffering from self-inflicted wounds…….all self-inflicted.

You are speaking from a privileged lens and if we’re being honest all the real black men on here know you are known tap dancer. Let’s address the bigger issue here which is POVERTY. Remove those circumstances and I don’t think we’d even be having the conversation. But again, it’s much easier to blame and put black bodies away forever than to address the true issues with the system at hand.

You are speaking from a privileged lens and if we’re being honest all the real black men on here know you are known tap dancer. Let’s address the bigger issue here which is POVERTY. Remove those circumstances and I don’t think we’d even be having the conversation. But again, it’s much easier to blame and put black bodies away forever than to address the true issues with the system at hand.

Hilarious. Accusing me of so called tap dancing but here it is your the one begging and outright “tap dancing” for white folks to understand the circumstances of those in poverty.

Cause you dam sure aren’t asking for other black folks to understand the circumstances so while you beg, *****, crawl on your knees for good white folks (We gonna get in some good trouble) to understand the plight I’m the one helping folks to understand accountability and more importantly responsibility. But you go right ahead and keep asking for them folks too understand the circumstances champ, and keep getting your head bashed in for it as you attempt to hold your head high……John Lewis would be proud of you. Me towards you however…..not so much.

We get all that. Thug sent a hit in 2014. His career was taking off at that time. Poverty had nothing to do with that.

Damn. Denied Slime bond so far. And Lil Baby don’t seem like he active in the streets anyway so I don’t think he got anything to worry about. Apparently he know who killed Marlo but left that alone?
Don’t usually get bond for RICO unless you cooperating…And since it’s alotta differebt moving parts involved you’ll sit for even longer than usual before you get to trial

Lil Baby doesn’t put too much out about his street crew, you usually see n hear bout rap **** with him (QC) but who knows what they got behind the scenes…And Savage and em done cleaned up all the hot **** these past couple years but they still active n got alotta bad history that the feds can pull up if they choose

Let one of these n_ kill your loved one. Mom, grandmother, child, etc and let me see you respond…

You gone forgive one of these dudes if they wacked someone near and dear to your heart? I’ll wait….

Y’all be laughing when I say n_ need to start throwing hands and put the guns down :lol: :lol: :lol: :rofl:

These young n_ just ***** and it ain’t gone get no better. People put the battery in their back and give them kudos for being “shooters” until they actually shoot and kill someone then it’s “free____”

At least with a fist fight the chance of death is lesser than a bullet but again, guns are glorified.

A whole generation is being raised thinking shooting is the answer. A lot of crash dummies are being raised because of it.

“Bout to start *****ing ain’t you $tatus $ymbol $tatus $ymbol
Ready to start snitching ain’t you (please understand my circumstance)
I forgive you $tatus $ymbol $tatus $ymbol
Being a strong black man just AIN’T YOU”

You lame af homie. @ me all you want you’ll never be the man that I am in real life. Strong black man here raising 3 black *** children, beating the odds every single day. Y’all dudes are caricatures and funny as hell. That goes for you and you and Magic33 Magic33

You lame af homie. @ me all you want you’ll never be the man that I am in real life. Strong black man here raising 3 black *** children, beating the odds every single day. Y’all dudes are caricatures and funny as hell. That goes for you and you and Magic33 Magic33

Why the **** did your remedial groupie *** mention me?

You're probably sadder over this **** than Thug.

Free him 😭

Go print you a tee shirt and man the **** up

Let one of these n_ kill your loved one. Mom, grandmother, child, etc and let me see you respond…

You gone forgive one of these dudes if they wacked someone near and dear to your heart? I’ll wait….

Been there done that got a tee shirt. None of us immune to it, I just happen to understand that there’s a bigger system at hand. Said it in an earlier post, nobody saying them YSL dudes were right. Them crackers ain’t playing fair though. Yall can do all the tap dancing you want, it’s much bigger ills in this system than some street dudes beefing off of programming. Yall clearly ain’t ready to hear that though.

Why the **** did your remedial groupie *** mention me?

You're probably sadder over this **** than Thug.

Free him 😭

Go print you a tee shirt and man the **** up
Remedial with a masters degree lmao if you got a problem PM me and come do something about it. Otherwise shut your *****ass up

Back
Top Bottom