Rap About Nothing: Hip Hop Chat Thread

You lame af homie. @ me all you want you’ll never be the man that I am in real life. Strong black man here raising 3 black *** children, beating the odds every single day. Y’all dudes are caricatures and funny as hell. That goes for you and you and Magic33 Magic33

Dam……that mean we have 3 more youngins out here on the way that’s going to talking about “please understand my circumstances….just wanna get in some good trouble” That’s alright though, I don’t and won’t blame them…..as the saying goes…..the sins of the FATHER.

hLkjt3H.png

Dam……that mean we have 3 more youngins out here on the way that’s going to talking about “please understand my circumstances….just wanna get in some good trouble” That’s alright though, I don’t and won’t blame them…..as the saying goes…..the sins of the FATHER.

Lmao 2 are honor roll already. The other one can probably dictate more words faster than you can tap dance. Try that *** with a ***** that won’t slap the piss out you in real life 😂

Remedial with a masters degree lmao if you got a problem PM me and come do something about it. Otherwise shut your ******** up

You sound ****in stupid making excuses about them, like they aren't harming other black people. Like they didn't have choices in life. Like they're harming these crackers.

Are you going to shut me up *****?

Lmao 2 are honor roll already. The other one can probably dictate more words faster than you can tap dance. Try that *** with a ***** that won’t slap the piss out you in real life 😂

Well congrats on the honor roll champ. Good for you and your little ones…….seriously. That’s good parenting.

On another note just get off that “please understand my circumstance” nonsense. That’s the kind of foolishness that gonna have your black *** sitting in jail right next to Thug. By then they’ll be no more good trouble for you to get into.

You sound ****in stupid. So you're crying and whining about Young Thug's treatment.

What's your excuse internet thug?

You want to join son and be the bottom.

Well congrats on the honor roll champ. Good for you and your little ones…….seriously. That’s good parenting.

On another note just get off that “please understand my circumstance” nonsense. That’s the kind of foolishness that gonna have your black *** sitting in jail right next to Thug. By then they’ll be no more good trouble for you to get into.

Already been in them circumstances. Learned what was what the hard way and will do everything in my power to make sure mine don’t have to face the same. But like I said earlier, it’s bigger than what folks want to address at surface level.

In a couple interviews Benny said some of his homies was catching charges cuz they label BSF a street gang. Dudes need to switch something up going forward.

In a couple interviews Benny said some of his homies was catching charges cuz they label BSF a street gang. Dudes need to switch something up going forward.
They don't want any black man repping anything. They will quickly label it as a gang. Cats just gotta be clean about their business. While I understand poverty and how it affects people, cats have to do better. You've reached heights that you've never expected to see and you still decide to be on this savage time. At that point you're just ignorant.

Already been in them circumstances. Learned what was what the hard way and will do everything in my power to make sure mine don’t have to face the same. But like I said earlier, it’s bigger than what folks want to address at surface level.

Okay, let’s chop it up for a minute. True it’s bigger than folks want to address….I agree with you there. The difference is I disagree with you on if any really cares or honestly should care to say or do anything about, from the outside perspective.

We as black men know what we face soon as we step outside our doors…..that goes for our little ones to. All we can really do is properly prepare ourselves, be ready for whatever and roll with the punches. Ain't NOBODY coming to rescue us as black men.

PM me and doing something about it or shut your cum catcher.

How about no, so what the **** are you going to do?

You said some stupid **** up here, got called out for it. Now you're acting like a little senstive ***** in his feelings because your ego got bruised, having a ****in tantrum like a little child. Threatening people online, so we'll stop talking about you. Wait, I'm supposed to be scared or somethin? For real?

You wouldn't do **** in person kid. You ready to leave this world over Young Thug? Yet, you claim you have a masters? How ****in smart are you really? You should be ashamed to admit that ****, and don't ever ****in admit the school.

These crackers making you acting like a dumb *** over Young Thug? You're conditioned to act like a moron?

and I thought Drake and Eminem had some Stans, this dress wearing feminine *****
:smh:

They don't want any black man repping anything. They will quickly label it as a gang. Cats just gotta be clean about their business. While I understand poverty and how it affects people, cats have to do better. You've reached heights that you've never expected to see and you still decide to be on this savage time. At that point you're just ignorant.

Or you can just create a company that isn't engaged in criminal activity :lol:

I don't think the feds are working on a "Dreamville" RICO right now.

Okay, let’s chop it up for a minute. True it’s bigger than folks want to address….I agree with you there. The difference is I disagree with you on if any really cares or honestly should care to say or do anything about, from the outside perspective.

We as black men know what we face soon as we step outside our doors…..that goes for our little ones to. All we can really do is properly prepare ourselves, be ready for whatever and roll with the punches. Ain't NOBODY coming to rescue us as black men.

Agree with you 100%. But I’ve seen what it looks like to not have that preparation through no fault of your own though. That’s all I’m saying. Its young brothers out here that are just living what was presented to them that don’t have a clue how this world works for real. There’s a whole other level to poverty that folks don’t seem to understand unless you’ve seen it yourself imo. Imo that’s what thug and them dudes come from. I wont clog up the thread anymore though.

Been there done that got a tee shirt. None of us immune to it, I just happen to understand that there’s a bigger system at hand. Said it in an earlier post, nobody saying them YSL dudes were right. Them crackers ain’t playing fair though. Yall can do all the tap dancing you want, it’s much bigger ills in this system than some street dudes beefing off of programming. Yall clearly ain’t ready to hear that though.

You don’t think im well aware? They got 400 years of free labor from our ancestors…… 100% of these good Ol’ boy corporations benefited from us.

They gave everyone else reparations so far except our people, why? Because they know it’ll make them all go broke. We are owed well above trillions….

I ain’t ever been a self hater. I know how the game go bruh.

Or you can just create a company that isn't engaged in criminal activity :lol:

I don't think the feds are working on a "Dreamville" RICO right now.

Or some of these boys could just learn how to rap better and be more slick with their rhymes.

Tons of rappers in the 90s and 2000s rapped about real life crimes but did it in an artistic way that didn’t necessarily make them appear to be suspects

You don’t think im well aware? They got 400 years of free labor from our ancestors…… 100% of these good Ol’ boy corporations benefited from us.

They gave everyone else reparations so far except our people, why? Because they know it’ll make them all go broke. We are owed well above trillions….

I ain’t ever been a self hater. I know how the game go bruh.
I already know you know bruh. I can tell you from good people. All I’m saying is everybody ain’t that fortunate. Some of my closest friends won’t ever live the life we’re afforded and imo it’s bc of who they had behind them. We’ll chop it up some more though, let’s get back to rap about nothing :lol:

I already know you know bruh. I can tell you from good people. All I’m saying is everybody ain’t that fortunate. Some of my closest friends won’t ever live the life we’re afforded and imo it’s bc of who they had behind them. We’ll chop it up some more though, let’s get back to rap about nothing :lol:

Say less. I definitely agree my boy. I got a 22 year old relative fighting a murder case now. Smh. What sucks more is when you try your best to teach and guide these boys. Sometimes it’s just how the cookie crumble

Back
Top Bottom