Rap About Nothing: Hip Hop Chat Thread

****, if it wasn't for Budden's pod I wouldn't know he had an album coming out

Does he even have a single? any lead ups?
His first single was with The Weeknd. Barely made any noise. Felt like the label didn’t wanna promote it.

One might do serious time the other killed. Crazy.
I always loved the beginning of this video because that’s how it really goes. It ain’t 6 dudes kicking in ya front door, it’s 1 or 2 girls drugging you up and robbing you blind or calling they folks to come finish the lick.

Y’all n_ s got all that from that… :lol:

I’m basically saying ain’t no n_ finna take her serious going forward she bout to be straight pass around status.

Isn't the purpose of dating to date more than one person before you get married and settle down?

Y'all dudes call chicks **** who are attached to two or three dudes. It's impossible for you to equate that to your real life.

Isn't the purpose of dating to date more than one person before you get married and settle down?

Y'all dudes call chicks **** who are attached to two or three dudes. It's impossible for you to equate that to your real life.

They be so caught up on how these women look, with their fake wigs, lashes, etc. and sometimes “bought” body.

They’re befuddle that it’s actually n_ that’s tired of being in relationships with them. Time and again, dudes don’t realize that for every attractive woman, it’s a n_ that’s TIRED of them :lol: :lol:

Never listed to any of dude music but R.I.P.

He was actually pretty talented.

I remember him and Alley Boy popped up, and I knew Alley Boy wouldn't be around long because he was trash, but I always saw Trouble as the possible star of the collective.

997DBC61-6C4A-4976-8589-70618C1717F5.jpeg

I gotta be honest, a lot of rap deaths here lately are rap related. Everybody thinks they got next or beefin for clout.

Back
Top Bottom