Rap About Nothing: Hip Hop Chat Thread

In NoSavage’s case how does the no snitching rules apply? Is he allowed to say well they had a gun too? Or they said they was gonna shoot me so that’s when I pulled mine? In order to attempt to clear your name it seems like it could be considered snitching.

In NoSavage’s case how does the no snitching rules apply? Is he allowed to say well they had a gun too? Or they said they was gonna shoot me so that’s when I pulled mine? In order to attempt to clear your name it seems like it could be considered snitching.

He can't claim he was scared when he's on camera pressing the entire situation.

Cost of living is sky high, rodent infested, it's cold most of the year and y'all are expected to work in snow, the traffic is terrible, the sports teams suck, all the criminals have guns up there but it's next to impossible to carry one legally, y'all women talk mad aggressive.

I don't get it.
You gotta understand NYC is a immigrant city. A lot of folks come off the boat and nyc is all they’ve ever known as far as America is concerned. The huge communities of Italians, Chinese, Dominicans, Jamaicans etc…are reflective of this. It can take generations before some of those groups branch out and look for a life outside of NYC. Florida is lowkey an extension of the Caribbean islands and that’s why so many New Yorkers from the islands eventually end up down there.

Random thought: Heard it all before and touch me tease me are some of my favorite r&b songs. Yo I forgot Jay-Z put ain’t no ***** on that nutty professor soundtrack. 90’s movie soundtracks were better than a lot of albums. Soul in the Hole comes to mind.

From 2007 to present…. Post Usher and others, Chris IS/HAS been the biggest R&B star…. He has no competitors. Dude carried the genre. And he’s only 32….

From 2007 to present…. Post Usher and others, Chris IS/HAS been the biggest R&B star…. He has no competitors. Dude carried the genre. And he’s only 32….
He might have the longevity but Mario was a better singer and had better albums until he slowed down. CB was total package with the dancing and looks but he wasn't the best singer.

He might have the longevity but Mario was a better singer and had better albums until he slowed down. CB was total package with the dancing and looks but he wasn't the best singer.

LONGEVITY is my point…. I didn’t say best singer. After dudes like Usher, Tank, Avant passed the torch….

CB has been a constant since 2007. He blew in 2005 but again, Usher was still the top dog.

Chris Brown been that R&B dude for over a decade basically.

Ralph Tresvant was a better SINGER than Bobby Brown IMO, but Bobby was the “one” from like 87-1990…

It’s not about overall singing ability sometimes.

Back
Top Bottom