Rap About Nothing: Hip Hop Chat Thread

My thing is that the Latto's, Meg's and Sweetie's are the few. with more label support. It's literally a thousand stripper rappers right now. Either ones right off the pole or faking like they just got off in order to fit in.

Chicks who were just IG candy like Rubi Rose who suddenly become artist, because some dudes thinks he can get a lick writing and get them caught up in a deal. I keep wondering if it's a front, because women are more expensive to maintain. I know already these chicks can't have their paperwork straight, because most aren't even real artist. They're happy for the fame and image of money.

It's the exact opposite of the Nicki days. I'm just waiting for the **** to crash.

The funny thing is that Meg can actually rap but it's so much other extra **** going on with her. You listen to her interviews and she seem cool almost sound like female nerd. She be talking about anime and ****.

Chole Bailey's fake ratchet image is sad at this point. You can just tell it's not who she is. She should be a lil more classy with it. Like how Beyonce was or Janet was. They showed their bodies but it was still done in a tasteful way. Girls are encouraged BY OTHER GIRLS to be extra sassy and ratchet cuz they think it's "empowering". 😒

Luda's manager shaka zulu got shot up here in atlanta. Don't know the details, tired of all this man.

Back
Top Bottom